Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm!

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey hey, the episode was somewhat weird in my opinion! I'm just thinking about something that I don't wanna mention just yet, will wait and watch!

• So Gulaal finally knows Kesar's pheelings LOL A bit sad scene, I think Gulaal is in a dilemma now regarding the Kesar situation. Hmmm I wonder how she acts around Kesar now, mazza toh ab aaye ga Wink I hope she isn't awkward like most people would be *EPIC FAIL*Dead
  • Man I feel bad for Sudha, dunno what to say except that Raman is an a$$! Censored
  • Aww Motabha and Kesar scene was so sweet (even if Kesar was stupidly drunk) Motabha only has a little while to live, Kesar don't annoy the old man LOL Such a sad scene, its sad thursday hence the sad episode! Stern Smile
  • Kesar's face when he woke up and saw JamnaBai's COME HITHER NAUGHTY BOY lookROFL Has to be one of the funniest scenes in Gulaal! LOL Bachay's moment of being terrified by Jammu amuses me! LOL
  • JAI HO JAMNA BEN KI ROFL No seriously I love the woman now that she's made Kesar realise his responsibility, even if she's manipulating Kesar, its still going to count in the progression in G-K's relationship. Though what way their relationship is going to go is yet to be seen.
  • Talli...I'm sorry I know I shouldn't but ROFLROFL I can't believe I'm finding it funny, maybe its my biased liking towards Kesar Blushing thats blinding me from seeing Talli's POV! Still althought it came out in the wrong manner, at least its out that Kesar sees Talli as only a friend and that she shouldn't force herself on him, which she was doing, I would've exploded way before that LOL But bechari Talli, I guess she was tryna apologise...oh well in your face! LOL LOL at the whiplash Taali LOL 
Precap: YAYYY Gulaal's suspicions are confirmed  kahan jaye gi bach kay yeh bachi ab! LOL

My VERDICT: Another awesomely awesome episode, man how I love Gulaal's whole team, the episodes always have some masala in em!

Oh another thing forgot to mention Bacha Aashiq I mean Kesar a.k.a Neil was exceptional, I dunno how he does it. (Yes we can so tell that I'm in love with him LOL)

Edited by maybe-just - 24 May 2011 at 10:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.TGGG3lisasandraabb01poppinssIncensepop77-Mink-Cute_Ash*Reemz*Sofna

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Hey hey, the episode was somewhat weird in my opinion! I'm just thinking about something that I don't wanna mention just yet, will wait and watch!

• So Gulaal finally knows Kesar's pheelings LOL A bit sad scene, I think Gulaal is in a dilemma now regarding the Kesar situation. Hmmm I wonder how she acts around Kesar now, mazza toh ab aaye ga Wink I hope she isn't awkward like most people would be *EPIC FAIL*Dead
  • Man I feel bad for Sudha, dunno what to say except that Raman is an a$$! Censored
  • Aww Motabha and Kesar scene was so sweet (even if Kesar was stupidly drunk) Motabha only has a little while to live, Kesar don't annoy the old man LOL Such a sad scene, its sad thursday hence the sad episode! Stern Smile
  • Kesar's face when he woke up and saw JamnaBai's COME HITHER NAUGHTY BOY lookROFL Has to be one of the funniest scenes in Gulaal! LOL Bachay's moment of being terrified by Jammu amuses me! LOL
  • JAI HO JAMNA BEN KI ROFL No seriously I love the woman now that she's made Kesar realise his responsibility, even if she's manipulating Kesar, its still going to count in the progression in G-K's relationship. Though what way their relationship is going to go is yet to be seen.
  • Talli...I'm sorry I know I shouldn't but ROFLROFL I can't believe I'm finding it funny, maybe its my biased liking towards Kesar Blushing thats blinding me from seeing Talli's POV! Still althought it came out in the wrong manner, at least its out that Kesar sees Talli as only a friend and that she shouldn't force herself on him, which she was doing, I would've exploded way before that LOL But bechari Talli, I guess she was tryna apologise...oh well in your face! LOL LOL at the whiplash Taali LOL 
Precap: YAYYY Gulaal's suspicions are confirmed  kahan jaye gi bach kay yeh bachi ab! LOL

My VERDICT: Another awesomely awesome episode, man how I love Gulaal's whole team, the episodes always have some masala in em!

Oh another thing forgot to mention Bacha Aashiq I mean Kesar a.k.a Neil was exceptional, I dunno how he does it. (Yes we can so tell that I'm in love with him LOL)

@ Red...ROFL.. I know..I noticed that too..he looks so damn frightened...as if he had woken to a nightmare and seen the reason of his nightmare aliveROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinssmaybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
JAMNA KAKI...

KESARIYAAA...

*EPIC EXPRESSIONS*
ROFL

AND DOUBLE EPIC ADVICE...
ROFLROFL

*Pallo starts PROTESTS*

JAMNA KAKI deserves to be SARPANCH!!! She is the wisest of them all!!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

After all woh Dushy n Ramu ki MAA hain!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by livelygal - 24 May 2011 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaansuya12Incensemaybe-justCute_Ash

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wouldn't you expect Gulaal to be even more awkward now? She pretty much realizes that Kesar loves her. What is she going to do?

MotaBa-Kesar scene was serenely shot especially with that instrument he plays. Neil was SO CUTE with his drunk expressions. He's a powerhouse of talent. I think Kesar just wanted to be left alone! His angers not going anywhere anytime soon!

JK rocked again but I don't understand how she knows that Kesar craves Gulaal's attention. Nevertheless, she hit the iron when its hot! :P

TALLI is just urghhh!!! 'I will do whatever you want me to do Kesar'...grow a backbone woman!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justLennie

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@Srushti - if I didn't know any better, I'd say JammuBen was hitting on Kesar ROFL Jamna Ki Jawanni...too sexy for Kesar...HAILA! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ! yes from angry man to helpless bechara fearful confused to frustrated and back to angry yong man...dont know how neil manages to bring so much...but i m not in love with himLOLLOLLOL...he belongs to someone elseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@reemz - True, it'd be awkward but she has also realised that her change in behaviour towards Kesar affects him deeply, so if she changes her behaviour again it could lead to a downward spiral as it is already but the impact will be greater. Kesar's extremely vulnerable and so prone to acting on his emotions!

As for the MotaBha scene with Kesar, I agree even I liked the way it was shot, the whole setting was pretty amazing!

JamnaaBaaa knows when to hit the hammer on the nail, her conniving ways might be the chance for G-K's relationship though I'm sure they can work it out themselves had it not been for other factors!     

Edited by maybe-just - 24 May 2011 at 10:39am
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

@Srushti - if I didn't know any better, I'd say JammuBen was hitting on Kesar ROFL Jamna Ki Jawanni...too sexy for Kesar...HAILA! ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I know MJ (hope can call you that..or you tell me your nameTongue) and imagine gettting a roll drum droll view of JK the moment you woke up with a hangoverROFLROFLROFL poor kesuda...so many people after him...TAlli phulli and now JKROFLROFL
errr...not to mention the potential threat of that DurgeshROFLROFLROFL

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index