Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Why can't I get you out of my head? (Page 3)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

hey reemz honestly in your opinion how long do you think it will still take for like the romance to hit off between Gulaal and Kesar?
How long until she falls for him?

- cos seriously if she don't want him I'LL GLADLY HAVE HIM lool
nah but seriously how long?

and thanks for the amazing update as usual :D always look forward to them x
'

reemg u ready to handle that crazy guy...oh baba u have to lose ur sanity first...anyways i think worst is gonna come as gulaal maiyya will really  push talli hard towards kesar and ramanba if he senses something will definetly look forward for this alliance as he can control  kesar 's property...talli is his wife's adopted daughter...snif sniff i m sensing trouble

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I know that we dont like Talli very much but if you see from her POV, she has been given alot of hope from ladies like Gulaal and Sudha, who've kept banging on about Talli being Kesar's wife and now Talli is so drunk on that assumption that she only sees everything from that perspective. I guess it was wrong of Gulaal and Sudha to do that without knowing what Kesar would really want! And now Talli is paying the price I guess..sad really!

*MEH...pukes* Look at me defending Talli...i wanna jump off a cliff now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22reemg

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
It was a really strange episode.  And I must say opened up a can of worms...
- Gulaal still riding her sanctimonious high horse - albeit there are the first signs of confusion and doubt in her journey to martyrdom. 
- Kesar and his growing pains.  When is he going to grow up?  Though I must say voicing his protest to Talli was an incredibly honest step.
- Raman's reaction to Talli...where is this going?  I am not sure I like
- Motaba's disappointment about Kesar...what is he going to put on Kesar's shoulders?
- JK was transparent, she wants Gulaal and Kesar to ride of into the sunset together irrespective of whether on Gulaal's horse or Kesar's bike ...
- I dislike (intensely) Talli's character for not standing up, leaving and finding her own identity.  Why must an intelligent girl throw herself at any guy like this?!!!!  Pity for an orphan does not a good marriage make!  Gulaal-Sudha wake up and smell the Chai!  At least one of you has been cursed by a loveless marriage.
-  I think like many others have voiced - it will be drama - then Dushyanth will step in and redeem himself...

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

*MEH...pukes* Look at me defending Talli...i wanna jump off a cliff now...

Go stand on da edge of a cliff on FB...

I'll poke you!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiremaybe-just

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Yeh I know its not Talli's fault but what can I do? I become like Kesar and feel so irritated with her sheer presence. Even if she has been told that she will get married to Kesar, does she have no self-respect? He's obviously not interested in her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trifolia

It was a really strange episode.  And I must say opened up a can of worms...
- Gulaal still riding her sanctimonious high horse - albeit there are the first signs of confusion and doubt in her journey to martyrdom.  Yes there are. Not everything goes according to plan...nor your decisions and definitely not your feelings.
- Kesar and his growing pains.  When is he going to grow up?  Though I must say voicing his protest to Talli was an incredibly honest step. He's still a child at heart and I think this insecurity of losing Gulaal makes him what he is. Thank God he told Talli to get a life :)
- Raman's reaction to Talli...where is this going?  I am not sure I like Lets hope it doesn't go the way which we fear slightly.
- Motaba's disappointment about Kesar...what is he going to put on Kesar's shoulders? I don't think anything right now. He doesn't expect much from him!
- JK was transparent, she wants Gulaal and Kesar to ride of into the sunset together irrespective of whether on Gulaal's horse or Kesar's bike ...Thats why I like her!
- I dislike (intensely) Talli's character for not standing up, leaving and finding her own identity.  Why must an intelligent girl throw herself at any guy like this?!!!!  Pity for an orphan does not a good marriage make!  Gulaal-Sudha wake up and smell the Chai!  At least one of you has been cursed by a loveless marriage.Talli just... -_________- She has no self-respect at all :\
-  I think like many others have voiced - it will be drama - then Dushyanth will step in and redeem himself..

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Reemz thats true but i think its her lack of experience with guys that makes her act like that, I mean she does live in rural india hence the who ideology of women being the homemakers is what applies to her situation! False hope as well as her own *erm* for lack of a better word demented thinking that has led her to being so annoying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Today Gulaal shut the door on Kesar's face to avoid answering his question...agreed frfom Gulaal's POV she does not have an answer right now and is just too scared to face the reality.  BECHARI GULAAL, dont know how long will she take to come around .
 But what I am really irritated about is that Gulaal who loves everyone universally without any condition even her husband Vasant's killer did not even bother once to turn around and look back at Kesar. I mean this was HER Kesar WHOM she cares about so much. After an hour, arrey!!!!! even early morning, knowing the Gulaal she is would have been restless till she found out if Kesar was OK.

Actually in a way I am glad that they are showing Gulaal to be more human now and not a super woman, for the first time in her life Gulaal is not in control of a situation something that she is not comfortable with and knowing this woman she will never be able to reciprocate Kesar's love easily just waiting to see when and how Gulaal will snap out of this this idealistic dream state of hers. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssmaybe-justIncense*Reemz*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index