Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Why can't I get you out of my head? (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
nice post reemz but right now i m angry with the two ladies in kesar's life...talli phulli does she have any any self respect day before guy has left u in middle of road ... no gal would go so down after that incident but no this lizard is again with her masterplan bringing flowers arranging his room without his permission again talking senseless...how could any gal be so dumb DeadDeadDeadDeadDead...kesar is continously telling her to mind her business but no she never lisenAngryAngry...and gulaal oh god i expected today atleast she will understand kesar she will feel the pain he is going through ...afterall it was gulaal who married him didnt she realized how will she handle the situation if kesar falls for her  isnt motaba jamna kaki panba poonamba constantly talking to her 10 years ago...but no she didnt listen now the time has came y to shock gal whts so "oh no factor" in it ...its kesar ur husband falling for u not kesar ur devar...AngryAngryAngry...again the indifference attitude is making me irritated  i can understand how kesar is feeling right now completely disgusted with 2 ladies...how i wish that the comforter should be given by gulaal but sigh jamna kaki gave him he again frustrated ...his room is unorganized his life is ruined but  where is gulaal she had taken the responsibilty but she has important things to do...i really going mad she did deeyarvatu and now  deserted him completely  its betrayal...AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanlisasandra

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

It was sooo real...I mean da way he tried to hide da fact dat he was drunk...I almost forgot he was acting!!!!

DA GUY is one volcano of Talent!!

Same here yaar... ClapClap 
I liked for the first time JK today... Koi to acha kaam kiya JK ne...LOLLOL

What can i say about neil... Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post reemz but right now i m angry with the two ladies in kesar's life...talli phulli does she have any any self respect day before guy has left u in middle of road ... no gal would go so down after that incident but no this lizard is again with her masterplan bringing flowers arranging his room without his permission again talking senseless...how could any gal be so dumb Dead...kesar is continously telling her to mind her business but no she never lisenAngryAngry...and gulaal oh god i expected today atleast she will understand kesar she will feel the pain he is going through ...afterall it was gulaal who married him didnt she realized how will she handle the situation if kesar falls for her  isnt motaba jamna kaki panba poonamba constantly talking to her 10 years ago...but no she didnt listen now the time has came y to shock gal whts so "oh no factor" in it ...its kesar ur husband falling for u not kesar ur devar...AngryAngryAngry...again the indifference attitude is making me irritated  i can understand how kesar is feeling right now completely disgusted with 2 ladies...how i wish that the comforter should be given by gulaal but sigh jamna kaki gave him he again frustrated ...his room is unorganized his life is ruined but  where is gulaal she had taken the responsibilty but she has important things to do...i really going mad she did deeyarvatu and now  deserted him completely  its betrayal...Angry

Can you really blame Gulaal though? She wasn't indifferent at all, she felt his pain but what could she say to him? How could she answer his question? Do you really expect her to say 'You love me Kesar'. Tongue We knew its going take time to penetrate right through her. She's not going to succumb so easily. Yet when he said 'why are you always in my mind?', you can feel her melting but she had to stop herself! Once again you saw her put her pallu on as a defence mechanism

As far as Talli is concerned, if I say anymore I'll be called a blind GK fan!Tongue

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 May 2011 at 10:39am

poppinss

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
L . O . L
the talli and kesar scene was TOOO FUNNY. CRAP.

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by arti07

nice post reemz but right now i m angry with the two ladies in kesar's life...talli phulli does she have any any self respect day before guy has left u in middle of road ... no gal would go so down after that incident but no this lizard is again with her masterplan bringing flowers arranging his room without his permission again talking senseless...how could any gal be so dumb Dead...kesar is continously telling her to mind her business but no she never lisenAngryAngry...and gulaal oh god i expected today atleast she will understand kesar she will feel the pain he is going through ...afterall it was gulaal who married him didnt she realized how will she handle the situation if kesar falls for her  isnt motaba jamna kaki panba poonamba constantly talking to her 10 years ago...but no she didnt listen now the time has came y to shock gal whts so "oh no factor" in it ...its kesar ur husband falling for u not kesar ur devar...AngryAngryAngry...again the indifference attitude is making me irritated  i can understand how kesar is feeling right now completely disgusted with 2 ladies...how i wish that the comforter should be given by gulaal but sigh jamna kaki gave him he again frustrated ...his room is unorganized his life is ruined but  where is gulaal she had taken the responsibilty but she has important things to do...i really going mad she did deeyarvatu and now  deserted him completely  its betrayal...Angry

Can you really blame Gulaal though? She wasn't indifferent at all, she felt his pain but what could she say to him? How could she answer his question? Do you really expect her to say 'You love me Kesar'. Tongue We knew its going take time to penetrate right through her. She's not going to succumb so easily. Yet when he said 'why are you always in my mind?', you can feel her melting but she had to stop herself!

As far as Talli is concerned, if I say anymore I'll be called a blind GK fan!Tongue

atleast she should give he blanket it would be relief to us (a blind GK fan would be satisfied with a small gesture) u know we saw in SBS gulaal is still pushing talli towards him its getting worse...like motaba said  some ppl out of selfishness and some out of their sacrifice will do something that is out of everybody'c control...clearly kesar is in huge trouble lots of ppl are trying to influence him...ramesh bha and jamna kaki will exploit him for their reason...motaba and panba will put responsibilyt on him talli and sudha bhahi will try to bring kesar and talli together poonamba and diaba expecting him to be responsible towards gulaal  vasantbha deadth dushy and gulaal hands in it is making him irritate to no end and gulaal his only saviour will be  as indifferent as ever...ek kesar bechara kya kya handle kare

Edited by arti07 - 24 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22BanaNeil-fan

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Blanket??? Gulaal didn't see him lying on terrace though did she?
reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hey reemz honestly in your opinion how long do you think it will still take for like the romance to hit off between Gulaal and Kesar?
How long until she falls for him?

- cos seriously if she don't want him I'LL GLADLY HAVE HIM lool
nah but seriously how long?

and thanks for the amazing update as usual :D always look forward to them x

Incense

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

hey reemz honestly in your opinion how long do you think it will still take for like the romance to hit off between Gulaal and Kesar?
How long until she falls for him?

- cos seriously if she don't want him I'LL GLADLY HAVE HIM lool
nah but seriously how long?

and thanks for the amazing update as usual :D always look forward to them x

How long till she falls for him,lol.  She's in bit of a tight situation from a character's POV. If she succumbs to Kesar too easily then it won't leave much to the storyline and if she keeps rejecting him then you'll have the Kesar brigade after her Tongue As I said before, there will never be a sudden moment where she falls for him. In todays scene, she felt that tug towards him but then stopped herself in time. Their feelings for each other have always been really strong and they can come out in any form, any time.

poppinss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index