Kaminis Fictional Land:))Happy Friendship Day[8,9] - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by euphoric

hmm... but at this time on any given day she's accessible only on the news of NPM or now MWC🤣

yeah well we can't blame her alone right...that MKK is feeding her with these delusional MWC n NPM n NPB n SBVM's so much that her harmones are affecting her🤣...making her "The Self-Achieved No.1 Delusional Kamini" in our Kult along with that MKK who has become "The Self- Access-able No.1 Dreamy Kamini"...🤣

Okay I don't know what happened to me but I kinda came up with these 3 names for u three spontaneously...does my names make any sense to u guys...🤣...if not ... well...no worries there...because we kaminis hardly ever make sense with anything we do...so yeah this follows our decorum...so no stress !!🤣...So yeah All Izz Well🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
tum dono officially pagal ho gaye ho!!
jiuuu😭😭😭😭😭😭

dekh na mera naam kharab kar rahe haiii😭😭😭😭😭😭

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

nahi bolti mai tumhare nal😡😡😡😡😡😡

jiuuu😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by esha143

Really now Deepz...r u saying I'm 'The Brahma' of this thread..???*shaking my head n roflinggg*🤣

Well Thank you dear...but among us kaminis...we are all equals regardless of our age,job or any other personality differences...so we are the four faces of that Brahma that created this thread or rather this Kult...our Kult...The Kamini Kult...

N yeah I'll surely suggest some if Aashu will let me...so first ask her otherwise u'll see my murder notice here next time u visit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

visualising 4 heads rotating!!
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

tum dono officially pagal ho gaye ho!!
haan tu toh syano ki amma hai na meri einstein😆 Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago

Garmi mei peeo...thandi thandi lassi...and dimaag ko karo thanda...
🤣🤣🤣🤣...u haven't forgotten ur tissues kamini...great...🤣🤣🤣

Wuwww juu Jaan...awesome🤗

🤣🤣🤣🤣...u haven't forgotten ur tissues kamini...great...🤣🤣🤣

Wuwww juu Jaan...awesome🤗

wuwww Juuu Hun🤗🤗🤗

tissues? tujhe kya karne hai 

waise those who read i ask them to carry along😆😆😆
I said u have NOT forgotten the tissues u refer to ur readers...🤣🤣...go n see the image of coke n popcorn u put up in ur post...they have tissues also in it🤣🤣🤣🤣

waise I know they're tickets🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago

I said u have NOT forgotten the tissues u refer to ur readers...🤣🤣...go n see the image of coke n popcorn u put up in ur post...they have tissues also in it🤣

those are supposedly free tickets not tissues😡