Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

My views regarding Lagan (Page 2)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Dear mkat22,

Firstly congrats on your first post, so very passionate and emotionally put. 
It seems you hurt a lot.
I would want to add, not only do we keep missing the original Dutta, we miss the original LTL as well. Of what I have gathered from the written updates, the show and the storyline has gone down a path thats way beyond hackneyed. The character sketches have been tampered with so much that once a beautiful painting, the show now is like dirty graffiti on some dingy wall. The freshness and unique storytelling that was LTL has evaporated like ether. And of what is left, even an imbecile will think a hundred times before giving it his/her nod of aproval.  

All I can say is, if you think you can visualize TaSha, Duji and the rest in your mind, if you want to imagine 'seeing' your loved show continue unadulterated, try the D-N Real Eternal Story thread.

I believe you will feel satisfied Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22pbtghoshmnx12rama_2010-Ritz-ivy_11Hamlet53

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Good post and welcome to the forum:
I just wanted to make a few points here:
1. The basic story in LTL was about Dutta and Naku and their love their trials and tribulations, so inspite of the crap they are currently showing, if Dutta comes back and they reunite, the story still remains intact.
2. My association to the show, rather my lagan was with the Dutta potrayed by MR, so unless he returns I wont watch it, but at the same time, I will be happy that Dutta came back, because ultimately, at least that character is alive. Its upto the viewer to watch it being played on screen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22Moontidepbtghoshmnx12-Ritz-ivy_11

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
mkat22 welcome who  comes in the name of Mishal,especially in his unforgettable portrayal of Dutta. Also welcome in the name of lagan. your desrcription was very heart felt. Yes the story has been mercilessly butered and completely buthured  ruthlessly into bloody pieces beyond repair.So sad the whole concept of the sancity and purity of marriage between a husband and wife has been made fun of  and all because of the hate campaign angled from colors, towards the actor who gave life to the character of Dutta. Nakusha has been reduced to ? one does not know what her status is she, single? 
,divorce?,married ?or widowed. It seems that she is just available to take at the moment. So is she any different from Seema ,maybe she is,for Seema although single still had a status attached to her ,a woman of the night. The CVs will say oh but she is demented,they know that but ,come on CVS the audience know that she is married ,for you told them a year ago that Nakusha married Dutta not once but twice. So now to show her being knocked about from pilar to post with every Tom ,Dick,and Harry is hard for  whatever little audience have got left. Itell you Pranjal Saxena has it in for "marriage" ,look what he is doing in Balika V.. Ruined a marriage for "something bit on the side live in relationship".  Anyway friend,stick around you will be loved and supported by loads of people here who feel hard done by colors. xxx hammie    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22pbtghoshMoontidemnx12-Ritz-ivy_11smile.sara

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@mkat22,
Welcome to the forum... join the gang of Mishal aka Dutta Diwanee'sSmile.

Nice post. You can watch D-N the Real Eternal story at 8:30 pm and relive the magic of LTL-1

Post Script..(I hate the abbreviation PSAngry): Hey girls, Isn't the no  increasing from 200? But then we know how weak is Berang's basic Math skills.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22dranuMoontidemnx12-Ritz-Hamlet53

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. I agree with you. I haven't watched the show since March 28th and now with the news of Dutta the character returning I have no intention of watching it at all considering the fact a new guy is playing the role of Dutta. I like Mishal's version of Dutta and no other actor is acceptable.

Frankly speaking the last two months have resulted in the conclusion that Nakusha is the worst female character I have ever come across on Indian television. Dutta was missing and he was not declared dead and she did not go and look for him instead started living with this unknown dingu guy. W*F who does not go and look for their husband when he is missing that is ridiculous and hence the worst story ever written and executed on indian television. Dead The whole pathetic idea of Dutta as a doll - Stupidity at its best. Dead I thought Ekta Kapoor shows were CRAP but clearly we have a new winner in the CRAP category and that is the current creatives of LCL, Playtime Creationn, and Colors Channel. Nakusha ki lagi sabse lagan is definitely CRAP.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22Moontidemnx12smile.saraAreYaar

mkat22 Newbie
mkat22
mkat22

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx ivy, droopy, Hamlet, Keva for giving such warm welcum. i was missing Ritz here. She actually was first one who welcomed me in india forum few days back. Thanx everyone for liking this post. I read this forum from a long time as a silent reader, but Mishal's exit really hurt me a lot. This is best platform to share my views grief with all of u. yes Moontide i actually felt hurt a lot with such a disaster of the story. I saw LTL just for Mishal Raheja, then Dutta. But now this show is normal daily soap, not a unique story.

Edited by mkat22 - 25 May 2011 at 7:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12-Ritz-ivy_11Hamlet53

mkat22 Newbie
mkat22
mkat22

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Welcome to the forum. I agree with you. I haven't watched the show since March 28th and now with the news of Dutta the character returning I have no intention of watching it at all considering the fact a new guy is playing the role of Dutta. I like Mishal's version of Dutta and no other actor is acceptable.

Frankly speaking the last two months have resulted in the conclusion that Nakusha is the worst female character I have ever come across on Indian television. Dutta was missing and he was not declared dead and she did not go and look for him instead started living with this unknown dingu guy. W*F who does not go and look for their husband when he is missing that is ridiculous and hence the worst story ever written and executed on indian television. Dead The whole pathetic idea of Dutta as a doll - Stupidity at its best. Dead I thought Ekta Kapoor shows were CRAP but clearly we have a new winner in the CRAP category and that is the current creatives of LCL, Playtime Creationn, and Colors Channel. Nakusha ki lagi sabse lagan is definitely CRAP.

@bold Word Keva. U know when new Dutta will cum they will start showing that Nakusha's luv for Dutta is same now, but if he does not cum, then she will accept digu forcibly kind but on both aspects her lagan has becum a big failure,
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
me me raises hand. LOL I'm still here. aww so sweet u missed me. aww this is truly a heart touching post mkat. sorry I don't know your name. Embarrassed u described your lagan to the show/Dutta very well. Clap yeap it hurts but we all tried to save it. ab PH and Colors doesn't want to be saved toh hum kya kare. LOL it's Maha CRAP. All characters have been butchered all thanks to PS and there is nothing left to watch in this show.Sleepy Since a new actor is coming in as Dutta, there will be still nothing to watch coz all characters are unrecognizable now. they have butchered the show totally with this nonsense basti track. Don't worry, Colors and Playtime Creationn will pay for it someday.
btw u should read D-N eternal love story. the original Dutta-Nakusha reside there. Day Dreaming

btw I'm she not he. Embarrassed LOL
hope to see many more posts by you. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22Moontidemnx12

Go to top