My views regarding Lagan

Posted: 12 years ago
hiii everyone,

This is my first topic on this forum. Like all of u i was a fan of LTL1 until Mishal was there. Now I hate it as this is Laagi jo mila usse Lagan.

This word "Lagan" is very special for me as  I literally learnt the meaning of this word from Dutta and old Nakusha. 
Lagan is word used for highest form of Love. No not only the highest but beyond Supreme form of love.
 It means to like somebody without expectation, to leave the world for him, to never leave a person till last moment, to never say "why u did this to me?" rather to say its ur wish to cum back but i will never stop luving u. Never wants to cum back just bec for my happiness but to say I will tolerate everything for ur sake. And yes in True Luv we Give, not demands.

And i feel happy u all people never left Mishal. We all felt hurt just bec. our love for dutta and Mishal was true. And those who didn't feel hurt their luv was ordinary luv not Lagan. Its 2 months now, but none of us hav forgotten Mishal as dutta. This means our luv for Mishal has taken the form of True Lagan

A great saint hav said if "if u luv somebody, it shuld be forever. if ur love changes within few days with passage of time, then it was never true luv" Jinki lagan baar baar badle wo lagan fake hoti hai.

Now someone will replace that character, but i will not watch that show if Mishal is not there.
But the reason for hating the show for me is Nakusha ki laagi sabse lagan. I know its just bec. of PH's wish but Nakusha's lagan became fake somehow with the entry of Digu's Character. Just imagine, ek taraf haath mein saab ki doll, dusri taraf Digu ki gaud mein leti Nakusha. Abhi tak dutta dead declared nai hai.14 mahine mein jo dutta nakusha ki story itni slow aur digu naku mein 1 1/2 mahine mein yahan tak pahunch gayi... Now they just want us accept Digu or New Dutta by forgetting Mishal.  They are trying different things for collecting audience. But   Even the news of Salman Khan's cuming in this show has not created any interest in me. 

For me this is my form of True Lagan and how u all will describe it? Its my first topic do give sum replies. 
Edited by mkat22 - 12 years ago
Welcome to the forum! I agree on your views on 'Lagan'. Nakusha's love for Dutta symbolized love in its purest form. Now its all spoilt.
welcome dear

LTL1 was true love of tasha and now all ruin

Welcome dear.. n rightly said..

For me the story still lives with D-N The Real Eternal Story on this forum... which is exactly wa I wanted to see... 
the true love story of Dutta and nakusha

I wish that cvs also read this and came to know what laagi is all about !

nice post :D

Hey welcome to the forum….!

Nice post dear n nice to read all the thing about Lagan…!!

I wish so called creative's  to read this and understand this!!

Welcome to the forum..😊

Very well written.. we share your views on the show.. the purity of their LS is so spoilt that, it will now make no difference even if dutta comes back...
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Welcome to the forum..😊

Very well written.. we share your views on the show.. the purity of their LS is so spoilt that, it will now make no difference even if dutta comes back...
Thanx Roopa. But i am amazed at the extent of Channel and PH's strategy to do all this rubbish things to prove such LTL spoiled story is same that we used to like, but its not.
Dear mkat22,

Firstly congrats on your first post, so very passionate and emotionally put. 
It seems you hurt a lot.
I would want to add, not only do we keep missing the original Dutta, we miss the original LTL as well. Of what I have gathered from the written updates, the show and the storyline has gone down a path thats way beyond hackneyed. The character sketches have been tampered with so much that once a beautiful painting, the show now is like dirty graffiti on some dingy wall. The freshness and unique storytelling that was LTL has evaporated like ether. And of what is left, even an imbecile will think a hundred times before giving it his/her nod of aproval.  

All I can say is, if you think you can visualize TaSha, Duji and the rest in your mind, if you want to imagine 'seeing' your loved show continue unadulterated, try the D-N Real Eternal Story thread.

I believe you will feel satisfied 😊
Good post and welcome to the forum:
I just wanted to make a few points here:
1. The basic story in LTL was about Dutta and Naku and their love their trials and tribulations, so inspite of the crap they are currently showing, if Dutta comes back and they reunite, the story still remains intact.
2. My association to the show, rather my lagan was with the Dutta potrayed by MR, so unless he returns I wont watch it, but at the same time, I will be happy that Dutta came back, because ultimately, at least that character is alive. Its upto the viewer to watch it being played on screen.