Travel
Travel

India-Forums

Holiday Suggestion

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I think Tunisia is ideal for families and couples. I went there in April to Hotel Riviera in the city of Sousse and I loved it! I went with my parents , my older bro , my three cousins and their parents. It's such a lively place and the staff is very friendly. It depends on your budget though, the hotel is 5 star and is one of the best in Sousse. We got quite a good deal for 9 people on:
http://www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk

If you do go there, make sure you go to the cabaret every night. It's hilarious and really entertaining! There's one guy in the entertainment team there who can dance like Michael Jackson , there's one really hilarious and friendly guy, the other two boys are nice too , there's a really sweet girl as well !!!

Go a.s.a.p but not now! (ASH CLOUD) The flight is short from the UK ... if you live in India then I'm not sure. You should definitely learn FLUENT English before you go , learn a few French greetings too!

Hope that helped...!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top