India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-24th May (Page 3)

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

The episode was simply and superply portrayed it has all the shades of relationships and there beauty the way BM-RB -Alok  and  Rano's scene executed was very good.Suhana reaction on knowing  who Shashikala actually is was truly the  highlight of the episode(Ragini  again did fabulous jobStar)The  beauty of every scene lied in there close resemblence with the real life and actors portraying it in real waySmile

Edited by firefly99 - 25 May 2011 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Finally saw the episode. Ragini is just portraying Suhana so well kay Meri aankh Bhar aati hai Suhana ke massomiat (innocence) dhek kar, I have never seen a charcter like Suhana on TV and I dont think I will ever, Ragini is just super amazing, the way she was crying in the last scene was just so real, this is how an inncoent soul cries, so real and a big shame on all of them, would CV ever show Suhana getting back at them, they are so mean with her in the name of Joker giri, would they be ever on reciveing end from Suhana , that I would like to see more then anything,  come on Suhana you are a smart girl, get back to them at least once.
As far as Ishaan is concern, I am finding it hard to swallow this TREATMENT, where the patient is asking for clues and getting no help from anywhere, why are they not consulting the doctors. Its the comedy of Suhana or rather say the innocent scenes of Suhana /Ragini is saving the grace big time.
The rest of the episode was brilliantly done after so long , as I saw REAL , SGP today , scenes with other famiy members, showing what goes on in the family. Supriya jee was brilliant today along with Sadia , Suraj jee and Sudhir jee, truly veteran of the TV, so natural infact the whole scene of Badi Maa,s room was very real and relateable, Badi Maa on the sewing machine with her glasses on, reminded me of my late mother, she use to exactly look like that and the whole family in her room, so real. I love it more when they show grown up family scenes with Suhana , rather then Suhana with the younger generation, the younger ones just pulls her leg where as the older ones are just so amazing with her that she looks up to them.
CV ,s please for once let Suhana take a revenge from them just once as we cant see them lot getting away for being horrible and mean to her just to have a laugh, even Ishika and Deepak has no respect for her, when it comes to pulling her legs.

Edited by venture - 24 May 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01radpat25Tressa111192abhi786AshisShwets1502

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
It was good episode with BadiMaa Aloka, RB scene is so good.. Ishaan has so many clues, but he didn't recognise his wife suhana. RB Depak and dadaji scene is also.. Best one Suhana getting know about the Shashikala.. Ddadiji explaining is so good.. Poor Suhana... The young lads allways make fun of suhana even deepak and Ishika also joined them.. The way suhana is crying, they think of her as a Vamp is so bad.. How they are mean to her...It's not good to say that they told just like that..

Shemu di, I also want to see a scene where Suhana and Ishaan take revenge with this young lads .. Surely CVS please give a scene where suhana and ishaan both make BaKara with Inder & Elesh particularly... as mostly they make fun of sushaan in  each and every posible way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01Tressainfinity00111192Shwets1502

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

Agree with all others that Suhana should be shown making fool of the others & also one with Sushaan putting one over the others.

Ragini is looking sooo pretty (that too with minimal makeup) & her acting is so real. Love her!

Both scenes in BM's room were good.

Shwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shwetu Smile Now completely relying on these Unhappy BTW R&D is reminding me of Research and Development LOL

Shwets1502

SrkDiya Senior Member
SrkDiya
SrkDiya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
awww... i love this show... thanks for the update!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Thanks for the update Shwetu Smile Now completely relying on these Unhappy BTW R&D is reminding me of Research and Development LOL

laxmi di was the first one to use R&D..iam just following it...Smile

Go to top