Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv550~TuMainAurVadaPao (Page 23)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

I FEEL SPECIAL, LMAO. I'm considered POWERFUL? ROFLLL! AWWW. Thank you for voting, LMFAO. I feeel special, rofl I'm not even lying :$

ROFL
ROFL

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THE LIST :D Sahar & Mehak are definitely the top 2 powerful, LMFAO. I love love love the siggys! They look extremely beautiful! Whoever made them, I'm not even sure WHO did, but whomever did, AMAZING creations! They look beautiful <3 I LOVE the colouring - OH SHIT DID SAHAR MAKE THOSE :O LOLOLOL I THINK SHE DID :| IDK, I'm just super high after seeing I made the list!

Blushing

ANYWAYS. CONGRATSSS ON 550 THREADS, BABIES! <3
Ya'll are wonderful people, keep up the celebrations, and keep this beautiful thread active! :D InshAllah once exams are done, I'll be spamming here again like last summer! Eeeks <3

ONCE AGAIN, AMAZING CREATIONS, and congratulations to all those who made the poswerlist! WEEE!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-soundsofcedar

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
550Big smile 50 more till 600, and I'll be back in action soon, finally saying bye bye 2 HSLOL love u allHug
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
A lot of KaJenians are saying they are almost done with school stuff I am hoping that's true psht then we can KaJen more ROFL I miss it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Is it possible for me to QUOTE your dabba, Sahar? :/ Seriously, it's heaven. I just want to sit here and stare at it. Anita has magic in her hands :/ How does she make such beautiful things?! Gosh.

ERM. I am finished on June 21st. Get the countdown started, baby! When I'm done, my occupation shall be: KaJen Spammer. YEYEYE BABY! ^^

I miss this thread, and the people in it :$

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
HAILA you will be BACK :D and yes tehe my dabba is heaven cos everything matches and is proportional HAYE 

awarapan.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
BTW I love how your avi matches your siggy Phatty why am I so OCD about matching :|

awarapan.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
ROFL, yes jaan - I'll be back :D I'm honestly so excited. I can't wait to be back! Weee. Erm, yeah! Your dabba looks gorgeous. So heavenly! I can sit and stare all day long! Eeeks.

Did you make those creations, dude? I'm sure it was you - it seems like yo' style :O TU HI THI NA? :O
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL. You're not the only one, babe! I have your OCD shit too, now! I can't handle it if my dabba ain't matching :/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index