Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Essence of being a WOMAN - My thoughts by Anju (Page 3)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Awww Anju Di, I'm so happy to see your thoughts on today's epi, thanks Di and Raj for posting it! 

About today's epi, I completely agree with you Di, I also loved the guest room scene, but wasn't sure why she said sorry though was is cos of what she said about not wanting a child? that she will never say such things again? But then she still went for the vasectomy. But anyway putting that to a side i truly loved that scene their love or each other was evident. Its so sweet how Viren can never see tears in her eyes as soon as he sees her crying he forgets everything and goes to console her aww. Loved it. But I'm very disappointed in Nivi for taking such a big decision knowing her husband will be upset about it. x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011Nikita99zarmeeno-aamina-wadi..dollanjubala

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
anju so happy to read about your thoughts on today's episode. I'm so glad you're not leaving Us.
I am too sad too comment on today's episode as honestly it was heartbreaking. I just hope Nivi changes her mind

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011anjubalaAnisha_91

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
ohh anju dii i am sooo happy to read yur POV it awesumm yaar love it keep it up ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaAnisha_91

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Anju and agree with you. Nivi is going overboard with her obsession and in this she completely forgot herself and denying a new life in this world. I completely agree this is not a woman of substance or role model to think about.

But still I want Viren to stand by her and bring her out of her trauma because whatever it is at the end they are our beloved NivRen and we want them to be together.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanminu2011zarmeenoAnisha_91anjubalaNiViren-Raj

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Anju Dear I so agree with you and everything that you mention.. I too feel the exact same way.. Here's my 2 cents on today's episode- Dweeta is a "Project" for Nivi and she wants to prove HL that her claims are wrong that Nivi can't love Dweeta as much as DD would have. If this is not true then why on earth would she refused to have her own kids? Because then she won't be able to concentrate on her "JOB" on proving HL wrong.. Don't working women feel this way when they have a job and hold off on having kids because they feel they won't be able to give enough time and attention to their Kid due to their job? Her act is no longer a sacrifice.. It's simply a project.. All Nivi did her entire life is to screw with people emotions, their love and their feelings. First it was Sid, then Divya, then Viren and now Dweeta. I think Nivi will rest in peace only after she makes the life of people who love her a living hell.
Her one statement that made me laugh so hard "Di Dweeta ki zimmedari mujhe de gayi hai".. When did this happen? The last time I remember Divya wanted Nivi to stay away from Dweeta. So where did she get this idea that Divya wanted her to take Dweeta's responsibilities is still a mystery for me. The 2nd statement that made me laugh was when Nivi said to Viren "Ab Dweeta is hamari sab kuch hai".. Uuh hello Nivi.. Sid is Dweeta's dad and he is still alive. If someone who can take a decision of who Dweeta's responsibilities should go is Sid.. and as far as I remember he hasn't asked Nivi or Viren to take up Dweeta's responsibilities. So here Nivi goes again is poking her damn nose in other's business when she totally is not required to but she will keep doing it until someone's life is screwed to hell..

mitra10zarmeenosamin6anjubala

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
 I think I will still give Nivedita the benefit of doubt and may be we shall see in future episodes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4nehamitra10minu2011

crazy4neha Newbie
crazy4neha
crazy4neha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I saw the episode today after reading the update and the first thought that came to my mind was :-

"Essence of being a woman - So well described and said by Sushmita Sen"

"Just being a woman is God's gift. The origin of a child is a mother, a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring, and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman."

And what is our dear Nivedita doing - getting rid of this very essence. Is she really a woman? Does she understand what a woman is? She in her so-called guilt is killing (yes this is killing and not sacrifice) the very meaning of being a woman. 

hi anju, if the very essence of being a woman is motherhood then was Mother Theresa a woman? She was a woman of substance, who is a saint now, did not have a biological child.  so nivi does not need have to biological children to complete her womanhood. 

Edited by crazy4neha - 24 May 2011 at 9:05pm
minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
So much for appreciating the writers and directors yesterday for handling a tricky situation sensibly. Today they showed just how royally they can mess things up. Kal ki kasar bhi aaj poori kar di.

The tragedy of what they showed today is that it was so unnecessary.  And illogical.  The story does not demand this extreme step; there is no need for it.  No one is pressurizing Nivi to go down this path.  No one asked for this extreme (so called) sacrifice, and no one will be happy with it, not even HL.  So what's the point of showing it?  Nivi's ambivalence about motherhood (because of her guilt) could have been shown in so many other ways.  So why ruin her character like this?  Why make her out to be so irresponsible and insensitive?

In real life this is a very serious, very fraught, often devastating choice that most women faced with it struggle over along with their families.  It is not a trifling matter to be just tossed around to spice things up or move a track along. I don't think the CT's have any right to play around with it so lightly. By showing a sensible woman making this life-changing decision - that will affect everyone - so easily and so unilaterally, they are mocking not only marriage, but also the deep moral responsibility with which women and their families in real life handle such decisions and cope with their consequences.

I know eventually Nivi will not go through with it -- or will not be allowed to -- but why insult women by raising it, and also Neha who has to portray all this in this senseless, bordering on sadistic, track????!  Are the CT's such embittered people?

Edited by minu2011 - 24 May 2011 at 11:37pm

kavianandmitra10Nikita99NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index