India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

"Hello, How are you Kukkan?"

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

It was totally hilarious the way Guddu questioned Kukkan...

Hello...How are you Kukkan..??LOLLOL

This post is for cute Kukkan...Today Kukkan was hilarious..The way he commented on Jabbu that He is more tensed than an unmarried Pregnant girl...lol...and then guddu's turn ...What happened to you??Are you pregnant...I was laughing badly and yes it was the fact he was more tensed ...leave him...My topic was Kukkan He knows his Bhaiya and bhabhi both vey well...thats why at once he said it was Bhabhi's idea na...He is the only person who really cares for Guddu...if a time of sacrifice will come ...he will surely put himself forward for Gunjhun...He gave perfect reply to Jabbu and I also think he was a 'vishpurush' in his last life...I have no problem with him till he stayss at a safe distance from Gunjhun otherwise AngryAngryAngry

write  few lines on Kukkan and Guddu's relationship as for Guddu the first name comes from his mouth when he is upset, happy or in pain is Kukkan

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Aginaya69ljcruz-salma-Julie0001stranger11Prabhkallumunam_13desisweetheart9OmaRamdassMistiofMistzZiva01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sur nice post.  
U r absolutely right about Kukkan.  K is not a friend but he is the faithful n sincere friend of G who will go at any extreme for the name n respect of Gunjhun. I think Kukkan will play a key role in the development of Gunjhun relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu-salma-

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
sur001
Very right about Kukkan and Guddus relationship. In the beggining it was Kukkan who said to Guddu.
Bahiya pandey nivas ki gayi.
and Guddu said Pandey nivas ki gayi nahi Pandey nivas ki garib Gaye.
Well Kukkan knew about Guddus intrest in R. He is the one who jokes all the time that R is inviting him to dinner. He was the one who sings for Guddu "chooker tere tan ko ! He is the one whome R ask to put the medicine and tells Guddu had taken the gun. So in some manner even when he is not in focused all the time he is a very important person in Guddus life. Guddu gives all important task to him not to Jabbo. And Guddu know that Kukkan has his best at the heart. He respect and love Kukkan. The scene when he comes bak after seeing his motehr and asking for forgivness from Kukkan was touching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkalluJulie0001Ziva01

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I agree tht 'heello Kukkan! Hou aar you' was hillarious.. But the legendary line was "beekoj Gudduuu ij a good booy and Kannauj ij a big country" hahaha...legend

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PrabhkalluJulie0001

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index