Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KBCFan

Goldie

KBCFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Pashu compared Toasty to Animal and Tej and others kept quiet. Pashu should apologize for lack of respect. Cheap guy could not save his marriage, he is now bent on ruining his brother's. What's up with his dad and grandpa? why no one told pashu that he has to apologize?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalAm_So_SpecialCinderella100ameetasingh4m001Mehr-kscinerdGauri22kinshukkiaashiq

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pashu compared Toasty to Animal" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
He did? What did he say?

KBCFan

Goldie

KBCFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
in yesterday's episode. he said people start loving their cats and dogs if they stay with them for a while. "so what if he called toasty's name by mistake"
he should apologize for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4scinerdwadi..doll

Mehr-k

Goldie

Mehr-k

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
PashuAngry  is  big time moron. He should be kickedout of the house .or shifted to some mental asylumLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coralnymphAm_So_SpecialscinerdGauri22suresh555

tasha80

tasha80

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yah i saw the epi and i was like what the hell tej kept quite.
i hope he gets those animal in the house and they can cook for him
hate pashus character seems like he is the only man who had the worst life ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i dont think pashu meant that. Infact i thought he was saying that toasty is special. also i dont think he is doing anything on purpose. He is just stuck in his past and the pain that it has brought over him and his family.  He isnt able to see the sincerity that toasty brings in, the dedication and care that she has showered over the family. being burnt once he is afraid and not ready to trust anything and thats what makes him angry and makes him take these decisions.

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I was really shocked to hear that. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way but he should watch what he says. That was very rude. I think Pashu is jealous of Toasty.

julle1234567890

IF-Sizzlerz

julle1234567890

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
idk if thats what he was getting at. his point was merely ikf you live with people you are effected by them.

it was an analogy that i have heard alot of people use and its not to compare humans to pets. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdanotheranfanVeritas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.