Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli (Page 47)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

pallu,  Clap   way to go. all the best. 
Usha, I hope this is not mocking clapLOL Anyways, thank you dearHug

pallu, why would you think I would want to mock you. It was a genuine compliment for your go-getting attitude

I really don't understand. Did i ever mock you. I am confused. Sorry if you ever felt any of my comments were mocking. 

In fact, when i read your fb post yesterday, i thought it may be about your first day at work and wanted to share my experience of my first day at work but then i did not know how you would take it, so kept quiet. 

edit - sorry for the double quoting 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 25 May 2011 at 6:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4-Deepzz-hegdemedhajyoti06palluluvsmaan

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Usha: Thanks.  It was the stubborn bee in my bonnet that refused to get out.LOL

You're right.  The good guy and his wife are completely lost.

That is interesting food for thought.  But, the good guy had principles and ethics even before we were told that he was a Billionaire.  Sure, he was rich enough to be able to purchase his future wife's land, but was not a man who could not survive if he was not waited on hand and foot by a retinue of servants. 

But, sometime, whilst he was in Amritsar -- perhaps the night he reconciled with his wife --- the principles and ethics went for a toss.  It must have been the exuberant exhilaration of the reconciliation.  Or perhaps it was because he had been deprived of pasta for too long.

Hi everybody! Great to see you all swooning and drooling over the return of Mr Eye candy, every woman's fantasy (we do not mention the diction word here!). It's been fun reading all your posts.

Medha, wow, am seriously impressed by your maths, memory and method in establishing once and for all that truimph belongs to the bad! This current track has really got your goat.

Well, as I've been banging on for ages most of the show has been a lucky gamble for the cvs, they somehow stumbled on the right forumla without a clue as to how they got there and worse how to go forward, hence the brilliant episodes and chracters we got and still see glimpes of now and then. They haven't seen beyond 2 days in the story, so is it any surprise that the story and its characters lurch from being one thing to another, hence M the man of principles becomes M the liar.

Why does M need to prove himself to his in-laws?
Why do we have this patronising love story between Lucky and Preeto, he, the silly brainless bamboo, and she the tubby, short, silly goose!! Why do they never have a conversation?
I'm afraid I did not find the sight of preeto being literally chucked out of the window like a bundle funny.

Why must love, intensity, passion, intellgence, beauty, smartness, desire be the exclusive right of M and G, why not these two?

As for the D and N - is it even necessary? Is that all life is about- falling in love, don't people do anything else in life?

We've been talking about G's education, actually, I've given up on her, she is destined to be a behneji who's struck the lottery. Anyway, M has decided her fate- hers is to make him a papa (as to HOW he means to achieve that, no one knows)
Why can't Dev be shown to get an education, become a lawyer and fight for justice for victims of the kind of fraud he perpetrated? maybe he and N can become lawyers together and then, I'd be willing to accept the two.
Right now the message it sends is all wrong as Medha as domonstrated so eloquently. 
Basically we don't see any of the chracters growing or developing. They along with the story keep yo-yoing depending on what the cvs and the channel feel will keeping the cash registers ringing. And yet I don't knwo what hold it has over all of us, I wish I knew, I'd stop watching it and stop agonising over the shape it has taken.

So Medha your mad laid bare the basic underlying truth of the show- good never wins, bad does. Well done!

Edited by Murlal - 25 May 2011 at 6:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4chip-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Anuuu Jaannn you are back!!Hug Hug
how can I forget you reEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Gurti are adhoore without our gossipsEmbarrassedLOL

u there on FB??? me free for sometimeBig smile lets GurtossipEmbarrassedLOL

Shocked...U asking me ...me every ready for GossipBig smile...and yes Maaneet and GurTi are incomplete without our gossips haanApprove

**Anu Fly's to Kopcha**Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06palluluvsmaan

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

@ Pallu

fist CONGO u got job naThumbs UpClapParty
PartyClap
n wt happend after that? Interview continue kiya? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me also in FB waiting 4m ages 4 ur req CryROFL

kya aj milega Ermm

ROFL

Udita4serialwatcher16jyoti06palluluvsmaan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@An:To increase their reach first they need to make sure that their channel is made available in all the rural and urban areas before revamp or else no matter what they show,viewers won't b able to see it...this is not the first time they r doing this revamp...in fact both Geet and RBO were part of their previous revamps and both were dealing with social issues...one was about fake NRI marriage and other was about widow remarriage...but they failed to garner trps and then they were back to square one and changed both shows ka storylineLOL...only then trps of Geet went up and even RBO started doing slightly better...So once again they gonig the same way..introducing few saas-bahu or social issue type shows in the hope of getting trpsOuch...It won't work unless they improve thier net reach first ..or else they will even loose their few loyal youth viewers that they hvLOL...

@Usha:Well in padosi forum Geet ka trps is not posted..but they r saying its close second..so if PKEK ka avg was 0.7 then we can assume Geet mayb around 0.6Ermm...since the topic maker there claims that both r delivering for the channel...

Sanjanareddy84Udita4-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16palluluvsmaan

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@Usha...."Zorro to the rescue "LOL...Gosh those were the days...Phantom. TinTin, ACK, Astrix, ...Constant fights over who was the best..superman, spiderman or Zorro with my cousind during summer vacay in grandma's house...Day Dreaming

@Jyo...That's good news about the TRP's Smile

@Pallu....Awesome gal...By hook or crook U got an interview ...All the best Thumbs Up

Sanjanareddy84Udita4hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06palluluvsmaan

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Lily Sparkle: Colors got its mix right at the time of the launch and Ballika Vadhu caught the attention of the urban audience too thanks to tight script, stupendous star cast, and the charm of the girl called Anandi. I doubt if the channel was targeting semi-urban populace or rural one.

Also, a majority of the populace still lives in rural and semi-rural areas, and they are a major market -- lucrative one.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Udita4-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Awww Usha, actually I think I did something really insaneLOL what if the boss blasted meOuch

and please share your first day at work experienceEmbarrassed Come on FB and do shareEmbarrassed I really need it!Big smile

PS- saw spoilers and the so called hot MSK **big yawns** whats there to drool so much and go ga gaLOL GCMs are pagal

Sanjanareddy84Udita4serialwatcher16jyoti06

Go to top