Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli (Page 36)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
**************I copied and pasted this post from own thread!***************

Yikes, DD'S at #3!! EVERYONE PLEASE SUPPORT DD!!!     Cry

AWESOME & TALENTED DD DESERVES TO BE ON TOP!! Thumbs Up

EVERYONE PLEASE
COMMENT ON DD's PROFILE AND JOIN HER FAN CLUB!!  Thumbs Up

COMMENT ON
DD's TELLY BUZZ ARTICLES, PICTURES, & WASSUP VIDEOS ALSO!! Thumbs Up

WE CANNOT LET AWESOME & TALENTED DD DOWN!!  Thumbs Up

Where are the 4000+ FANS OF DD???   Stern Smile  DD NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!!!!  Cry

DD is such a KIND HEARTED & FUN LOVING person!! Thumbs Up So it saddens me that she doesn't get the same amount of support as GC!! Cry

If you can comment on GC's page, then you can surely comment on DD's!!! Thumbs Up

DD YOU ROCK!!!  YOU WILL BE ON TOP AGAIN!!!  Thumbs Up  Clap Party

EVERYONE, PLEASE TRY TO SUPPORT DD BY COMMENTING & VIEWING her profile page, pics, videos, and articles!!  Thumbs Up

ALSO PLEASE KEEP VOTING ON THE CHASKA METER!!! Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 24 May 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84babygurl10RoshiniManeet-Deepzz-shinusgennyMserialwatcher16

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@ Aarya: Good night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshinus

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
MSK is back...Cool

Usha, Medha, Aarya,...hey...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekatehegdemedha-Khush-shinusserialwatcher16

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Now that was freaking HOT!! and i really mean HOT!!Blushing

OMG Just saw the promo. wowww The promo was totally DHAK DHAK!! DD Is backTongue

"Tumhara Maanphir laut aaya hai geet"Day DreamingHeart

The line itself is so HOT, so passionate so MSK!!Blushing

Edited by -Dimple- - 24 May 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84-Khush-hegdemedhashinusserialwatcher16swan20pop77

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@ Anuja: Good day. 

It appears that clothes indeed do this man make.  Let's see if he dons his principles again too. 

Edit

Will be back after a while.

Edited by hegdemedha - 24 May 2011 at 7:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shinusserialwatcher16swan20

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Yesterday I could empathise more with Bheeji than  with Maaneet. She is perfectly justified in feeling offended by Maaneet's elaborate con (not the variety we constantly think about but what they pulled off in the name of redeeming MSK's name while Maan still remained as BS).  I would have reacted just the way she did if I were in place.  I had a problem with this plot right from the start. Yes, it was to make the track comical but most of the time the comedy fell flat because people were mostly irked by Geet's touch-me-not or hit-hubby attitude.  I was more uncomtartable with it because it was going against the very grains of Maan's character.  Maan was shown to be a staunch believer in truth and fairplay and hated lies and deceit but he went ahead and indulged in just that apparently to win over Geet's family. 

I could never accept the maxim 'Ends justify the means' or as Valluvar, a great ancient Tamil poet would say 'A lie will take the place of truth if it for the good.'  To me a lie is a lie, no matter how good the intentions are.  What is the fault of Geet's family except that they love Geet so much that they thought they were supporting her by taking an antagonistic stance towards Maan?  It was Geet's fault for not speaking up when they bad mouthed her husband and telling politely but firmly, whatever be the grievance she has with Maan, it is between them and it would be better if they try to resolve that as a couple.  Let's grant that she was too angry with Maan to step up then, but having forgiven Maan later and making peace with him, when they went to her family to break the truth and realised they were venting their anger at Dev thinking he was Maan, should she not have spoken up then. Yes, Maan stalled her with this grand plan but should she not have told him it is better that they spoke up  the truth?  She knows her Bheeji better than Maan. She knows how much that family hates lies.

Its not all Geet's fault too. For a man who despises lies, why should Maan come up with such a plan in the first place even if it is instill a confidence in Geet's family about his abilities to keep Geet happy?  If he had said so in a sincere tone, admitting to them he had to come to their place in disguise to win over his wife, would they have not accepted it?  At least they would not have been made to look like the fools as they now do since he has prolonged the deceit for so long and that too letting them think his brother is Maan. If the tables were turned would he have liked to be made such a royal fool by Geet's family?

Even if he had gone on with the deceit to get their opinion of Maan changed, why did he prolong that drama for so long?  The ideal time to break the truth ( at least by the story's standard, for to me the lie itself was not required) was when they returned from the forrest and Bheeji was impressed by both BS and 'Maan'. when she thanked him and said 'I dont know but I do feel that we are connected by some previous birth' he could have easily said, 'we are connected in the present birth itself, Bheeji' and then go to to explain his side of the story. Since Bheeji was in a better frame of mind she could have seen him from a different perspective.

The final chance came when Tejji cornered BS about what he was doing at their house when he was supposed to be with his relatives. He could have used that opening and said, "I am with my relative.  Geet here is my wife." and then go on to tell his side of the story.  He knew the game was nearly up with Mamaji finding the truth and threatening to tell all.  Was it not better to tell the truth himself? No, apparently he thought he can stretch his luck further by relying on Mamaji's forgetfulness. Now that is a very mean thing I feel, taking advantage of someone's handicap to perpetuate a lie.  Not only that, he joins Geet and Dev to continue the lie. Now that was the final straw for Bheeji and company and they were rightfully indignant.

To me Maan's character took a beating in this track.  We already know Geet's has been ruined.   I would tell to Maan "Practice what you Preach or be prepared to get a taste of your own medicine." We saw how furious he was with Geet when she did not reveal her pregnant status before he let himself fall head over heals in love with him. We saw how angry Geet was with him when he did not keep her informed about letting Dev come out in bail. Apparently theere were good reasons why they kept the truth from each other but that did not lessen the hurt the other person felt when they came to know they were lied to. So it is their turn to feel the wrath of Bheeji family. Let them feel their hurt and accept that what they did was not right before they are accepted back in to the Bheeji household.  I dont want Geet's family go overboard in their apology before Maaneet realise their folly.  

Edited by Opti - 24 May 2011 at 8:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateRoshiniManeet-Deepzz-serialwatcher16shinuspop77shali-Dimple-swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@Medha...MSKs look is the only thing that will return. The character & what he stood for has gone for a toss...Ermm

@Opti...agree with you. I mentioned it earlier too. I completely understand Beeji's reaction here. This entire track was illogical in the first place. In an attempt to make it hilarious they compromised big time with both Geet & Maan's characters. Now with them supporting Dev & Nandini's alliance their characters will take a further beating especially if they don't tell Dev's truth to the family or gloss over it to make Dev look good...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekate-Deepzz-shinusshali

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Did they change Promo... Was expecting with Lucky... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekate

Go to top