DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago

Credit goes to Nandita😳,...Some energizer for all☺️

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Khusboo:Even GC wants to check out everything angle badal badal ke like us naπŸ˜›...and can we really blame him😳😳

@All:All make sure this post remains in first 2 pagesπŸ˜†..its very imp for oue Gurti and also the show😎

@ jyo... not angle badal badal ke but finger badal badal ke...😑🀣
ok so after replating like 15 times:
he lifts her with his special phinger placemnts, brings her down, splashes water while on knees, gets up and that is where his pants ripp...😎... it wasn't visible when he was sitting so the ripp was caused by certain positional and natural stim****** caused in the body by certain out of control hormones who responded to the feeling at the nerve endings on his
fingers...😈
Do i make any sense????πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kushboo_6

@ jyo... not angle badal badal ke but finger badal badal ke...😑🀣
ok so after replating like 15 times:
he lifts her with his special phinger placemnts, brings her down, splashes water while on knees, gets up and that is where his pants ripp...😎... it wasn't visible when he was sitting so the ripp was caused by certain positional and natural stim****** caused in the body by certain out of control hormones who responded to the feeling at the nerve endings on his
fingers...😈
Do i make any sense????πŸ˜†

No Could you elaborate please πŸ˜³πŸ€“
Originally posted by kadydeep

No Could you elaborate please πŸ˜³πŸ€“

simple and short...the position was Not just responsible for the ripp but hormones which caused the pant to ripp from inside...which was due to his thumb placements in the lift...πŸ˜›
Now doesit make sense...πŸ˜†...if not ask geets she will tell it khullam khulla in her bhasha...🀣
Originally posted by swan20

@Khushboo...🀣

i do sound like jyoti that day when she was trying to do thesis on their bed fall that day...πŸ˜† all demanded for a dictionary that day...πŸ˜†

Someone just loves to feel someone's forbidden areas 😑🀣...and the one getting the feel loved it too...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
P.S: i never asked you what city and state you live in anuja???😳
Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
OMG   🀣🀣🀣
@Khusboo:Bachhaaa control kar...itna detailed thesis mat leekh bachhaπŸ˜ƒ...think about innocent souls like me😳😳
@Khushboo...you have become a champ in thesis...you should be granted a PhD in hand positioning now...πŸ˜†

i'm in NJ...😊
Originally posted by 49erFan

OMG   🀣🀣🀣

Am i the reason for the rofl...🀣...i was looking for you during the thesis...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...
@ jyo...hey bhaggu... i ask this to myself but lemme ask you jyo...when do you sleep and wake up...i want timings haan...πŸ₯±πŸ˜³
@Geets....Khush referred u for the details...Can u explain in detail what she is talking aboutπŸ˜›