Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli - Page 3

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have not watched the show and hence this question... did MSK take off his pagadi when they all figured out who he was? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well whatever the ethics of who did what to whom, this is for sure - yippee the damned turban's off, at last.😃
Can't understand why mom and son are so mad at wife and hubby, but I guess that is the bridge created by the cvs for Amritsar and Delhi communications.
Hurrah and 3 cheers for bhanda phod dene wala shatir maama😎🥳

Medha, great analysis of the episode. Well, the ethics of this show have always been prey to short term thinking!
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What Beeji said is right...she was angry with MSK only for Geet. If they had revealed the truth  when Geet had forgiven Maan they would have accepted him. What was the purpose of Maan's silly plan...🤔
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti: No, he didn't.  It remained right through the episode.  There was no symbolism in the turban and the disclosure of the truth.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Guys🤗🤗

I am just looking at the various threads where there are discussions ongoing about signing petitions to continue with the show... and am wondering why we want them to continue... 
  • the show has lost any sense of direction or story
  • the characters have been hacked beyond recognition
  • what we request repeatedly not to show is shown - exactly the way we don't want it - 
    • starting from AA torture
    • Geet applying Tilak on Dev
    • Geet feeding Dev on KC day
    • Geet supporting Dev getting Nandini
    • No justification in Maan continuing the deception
    • and now Maan-Geet helping Dev get Nandini !!!!!!
    • and Dev-Nandini love story
So, the question is why do we want the show to continue? Unless they do the below I am not interested in supporting the show... it is too painful to see the butchering of the characters and story 
  • retrace their path to the original characters of Maan and Geet
  • Geet growing into a strong independant woman and getting a good education
  • Maan's past being revealed and both Geet-Maan making peace with it
  • show Dev  actually regretting his mistakes - not just moping around saying I am not worth your forgiveness
  • Nandini being shown to be a strong character and rejecting Dev
Edited by silcop - 12 years ago
@Swan- They will probably explain everything in tomorrows episode. When they were angry, the didn't think about all the thing Ballu did for them, when they calm down they will see that MSK is not a cheat. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anuja: It appears that Maan and Geet decided to stay back in Amritstar because they had received an insight that it was in Amritsar, in Beji's household, that Dev would find his soulmate. 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swan20

What Beeji said is right...she was angry with MSK only for Geet. If they had revealed the truth  when Geet had forgiven Maan they would have accepted him. What was the purpose of Maan's silly plan...🤔

The CVs needed to buy time until the end of the IPL track but at the same time they could not keep Geet angry at Maan cos fans would bless them with joothis, rotten eggs and tomatoes. 😆 😆 😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A lesson to be learned by all, when a husband and wife have a misunderstanding never get in the middle of it, u only become enemy!  Beeji is right! I truly believe in this!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anuja..i am still trying to understand what exactly was MSK ka plan and what did he do in this track once geet and he made up...