A very good episode - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Really ... it was full masti type episode... comedy was superb... I couldn't stop laughing.
yaaa todays episode was tooo gud👏
Todays episode was very good...
All the scenes were very well done... but I want more scene between Ishaan and Suhana.
And scene between brothers and sisters I also liked I think have to be more scenes between brothers and sisters.
But over all I love it today episode. And I always like the episode.
Yeah, today had a good dose of comedy esp dadaji's explanation about Shashikala's kaarname and Suhana's expression on listening to them as worth a watch.
I actually liked the Jassi confrontation and the way Suhana said 'Get the hell out of here','Main apni husband ki wife hoon, samjhe tum!!'🤣 and Inder saying 'Suuu nahi Shhh Shhh  Shh se Shashikala' 😆 😆 and finally bringing the danda! I laughed so hard. Last but not the least in the end when Suhana says ' Lekin ab main sorry nahin bolungi, main chilla chillake bahut thak gayi hoon' I just loved it!!! She is so cute! 😳 😳
I think atleast now Ishaan has to realize that he is married. So many people are blurting it out unknowingly and he is acting weird as though he did not understand it. 😕  😕 Its really strange.
He is the real tubelight and not Suhana.
BM n Suhana wr too gud tdy...BMs expressions whn dadaji told abt Sasikala to suhana ws too nice...

The whole episode was exceedingly excellent⭐️ it portrayed the value of relations and a family in a very simple yet meaningful way and most of us  can relate to it that was so real😃.The first scene or the conversation b/w the SIL's and Ishika was a good start Suhana's innocence was again depicted in a brilliant way when she said marriage yaad na bhi aye toh chale ga hum phir love marriage kar lein gai"😆 the way Suhana was saying that we call ourselves Gabbar and Thakur and the way she said Ishaan said my Suhana for a moment I thought that he was adressing me and my heart beat stopped for a while was shho sweet(Ragini was very too in that scene⭐️).Than moving to RB-BM,Alok and Rano scene I completely agree with @shweets the scene was very original the way BM convinced Alok that they should help Rano out as Rano is theres' so anyone related to her is also there or unless she would repent later on if anything went wrong the way they were disturbed how to arange  money and than RB offered her jewelry for hepling Rano was a very good gesture😊 most of  the people are like Rano's brother in real life too but Daughters can't be like that na than Deepak and Deepak's Nanaji the way Deepak was taking side of his Nani it was quite enjoyable as I do the same😆RB-Deepak scene was also nice one than moving to Suhaana's Tulsi puja scene @shweets it was not countering her image as she was purposefully there to have glimpse of Ishaan but howcome Ishaan rem. Jassi😕.The highlight of today's episode was Suhana knowing about the truth of Shashikala's name being the name of a famous vamp and her reaction to it was truely SUHANA's style👍🏼(Again Ragini was superb⭐️)the  scene was very well executed,the expression on BM,RB and Alok's face was a fun to watch and than Suhaana's anger and the way she was shouting on Inder and Ilesh which they truely deserved and  than  asking ke "main apko itni buri lagti hon ke mere naam vamp ke naam par rakh diya"and they all convincing her and lastly Suhana saying "ab  main sorry nahin bolun gi already itna shout kar ke thak chuki hon😆😆" all actors again did a fantastic job👏⭐️👏 I also found today's episode better than the yesterday's one.

Finally saw the episode. Ragini is just portraying Suhana so well kay Meri aankh Bhar aati hai Suhana ke massomiat (innocence) dhek kar, I have never seen a charcter like Suhana on TV and I dont think I will ever, Ragini is just super amazing, the way she was crying in the last scene was just so real, this is how an inncoent soul cries, so real and a big shame on all of them, would CV ever show Suhana getting back at them, they are so mean with him n the name of Joker giri, would they be ever on reciveing end from Suhana , that I would like to see more then anything,  come on Suhana you are a smart girl, get back to them at least once.
As far as Ishaan is concern, I am finding it hard to swallow this TREATMENT, where the patient is asking for clues and getting no help from anywhere, why are they not consulting the doctors. Its the comedy of Suhana or rather say the innocent scenes of Suhana /Ragini is saving the grace big time.
The rest of the episode was brilliantly done after so long , as I saw REAL , SGP today , scenes with other famiy members, showing what goes on in the family. Supriya jee was brilliant today along with Sadia , Suraj jee and Sudhir jee, truly veteran of the TV, so natural infact the whole scene of Badi Maa,s room was very real and relateable, Badi Maa on the sewing machine with her glasses on, reminded me og my late mother, she use to exactly look like that and the whole family in her room, so real. I love it more when they show grown up family scenes with Suhana , rather then Suhana with the younger generation, the younger ones just pulls her leg where as the older ones are just so amazing with her that she looks up to them.
CV ,s please for once let Suhana take a revenge from them just once as we cant see them lot getting away for being horrible and mean to her just to have a laugh, even Ishika and Deepak has no respect for her, when it comes to pulling her legs.