Sasural Genda Phool

A very good episode

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
todays episode was very good...
all the scenes were very well done...

highlight was Suhana knowing the truth abt shashikala...😆
the expression on BM, Alok, RB's face when Dadaji tells shashikala is a name of a vamp...in front of suhana...it was hilarious...😆

on the whole...very good episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you, but you know, I'm a little disappointed because that article about Ishwar's letter to Shailaja and Ishaan saying he loves Shashikala had kind of got my hopes up😆 Didn't get to see either of the two things happening. So disappointing!!😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i somehow felt the letter thing wont happen without a promo...such a big track it is...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shwets.. I was expecting Suhana to know about truth behind Shashikala name...😉... and she knew now...😃 I want Suhana to take Elesh's class for naming her Shashikala... 😆😆😆😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love the expression on Suhana 's face plus Giving piece of her anger to Inder - Ilesh as they rightly deserve it . Plus rest of the gang as they knowingly didn't tell suhana abt it .
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it indeed was a gud episode shwets...me liked it!!
especially the scene where Suhaana tells about the Thakur Gabbar Jodi...sweet na??..hehe
loved Suhaana's expressions in tht scene...OMG!!suhaana has started to blush..
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i somehow felt the letter thing wont happen without a promo...such a big track it is...

Yeah I guess they'll finish this amnesia track and then go on to Ishwar-Shailaja. But usually Mumbai Mirror posts snippets of that day's episode itself😛
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was really nice and I loved Radha Bua's gesture to raise funds for Rano's mother. That was really lovely. Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

I LOVEDDD today's episode on the whole!I mean..every scene IMO echoed the genre of the show SGP-A wholesome family entertainer!😃Nothing gross,stupid,lame,cheap or anything!..For me,today's episode was one of the best episodes in the recent times..why?..because.

Today's episode jut did not concentrate on the current Amnesia track but it showed something related to the WHOLE family!

Starting from Ishika's room,where Suhana told about her and Ishaan's nickname..to the bhabhis teasing Suhana...it was such a homely situation...

Then to the Rano scene..it was so natural...The money crunch...suddenly so many expenses coming in one after the other...the confusion..how to get the money..where to get the money from..kya krein..etc..doesnt that happen in EVERY family?..The way the whole scene was shot was FAB!⭐️...Rano's brother not taking responsibily of her mother's health...here Alok..who would genuinely help his MIL,now totally confused as to how will he get so much of money..to Radha sacrificing her jewellery..for her bhabhi..the wife of a man,who is not even blood related to her...to Badi Ma saying..Rano hamari zimmedari hai..I full on loved the scene!!!Saw such a scene after a lonnggg time!!

Then to the Deepak-RB-Dadaji scene..it was fab too!The way Deepak got offended by dadji for calling dadi budhiya😆to the small leg pulling...and the best part...Deepak doing a part time job as a tution teacher...so that even he can give his mom his hard earned money..coz he knows...a father and a husband who is supposed to earn the bread for the family is missing from his and RB's life!...FAB FAB!⭐️

And then the Shashikala revealation part!🤣🤣🤣..*Ragini was too good in that scene..did you notice she was panting through the whole scene..and not just for a moment?.*...and then SUhana getting to know who actually is Shashikala!!🤣Hillarious...then the way she was shouting at Inder and Ilesh..and then at Deepak🤣🤣and at the end saying..main sorry nahin kahoongi..chillate chillate thak gayi hoon🤣🤣🤣too good!

The only part i didnt like was the terrace part...I found it very vague that everytime someone calls Suhana Ishaan's wife,he acts weird..😕now c'mon..itna toh sab log clue de hi rahein hain...cant he counter question them??

btw..Suhana doing the tulsi pooja..did she come there just to flirt with Ishaan or seriously doing Pooja?😕There's no harm doin pooja and all..but itni bhakti..aur SUhana ke man mein?..it looks kinda out of charachter!🤔

Ohh..btw..Shwetha..Amrish puri reminded me about PS!!🤣

and presenting..our brand new SuShaan...

Suhana as Shashikala...

and Ishaan as Amrish puri...

In short...ShashiPuri!😆

btw..i really like Amrish Puri's acting!⭐️
YAY..no TRP-stopper today(like show stopper)😆
Raunak and peeya!😆

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suhana getting to know about shashikala was hilarious...i loved how dadaji was not stopping and telling suhana that shashikala was such a bad vamp 😆...suhana's expressions after knowing the truth were worth watching...cute little girl ...especially in the last scene...scolding was wonderful...and how she innocently says...aap logonko mere barame eisa lagta hain...main kya intni buri hoon... she was sooo cute in that scene...crying like a small kid...loved how everyone persuaded her...suhana is one cutiepie 😳...i just felt like pulling her cheeks in the last scene...loved that dialogue...ab mein sorry nai bolungi,mein chillakar thak gayi hun 😆

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago