Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 5)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

[

Okay let me get this off my chest. You all make me laugh till my tummy hurts! ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
You know why??? Reading your comments, I imagine Dutta as "Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj"  who has 8 queens who lived with him in his fort at Raigad. And, it is said he loved them all equally and they shared him with a great sense of understanding! A warrior of such tact that no one could defeat him ... a typical Maratha who his enemies feared. 
 No one has ever confirmed this but it was one of his wives Sorayabai who poisoned him in the end and he died Confused

Now which one of you is Dutta's enemy within??? LOLLOL
You are bang on,Ana.Its always the quiet mousy types who carry out such kaands.
I firmly believe it will be Nakusha "nods wisely"
[/QUOTE]

Indeed, Zuby. You just opened my eyes. Besides, Naku is the biggest threat to all of us na.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomozart66ivy_11-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Superwoman ka beta,SuperBoyClap Cute.LOL Cape ke saath hi paida hua tha kya?ROFL

OMIGOD, Zuby. How did you know? Shocked Yes, he was born with the cape on.

Edited by Elysia - 24 May 2011 at 9:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomozart66ivy_11-Carrie-

sdr66 Newbie
sdr66
sdr66

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
what needs to be kept in mind is that either mISHAL LEFT BECOZ HE WNTED TO OR BECOZ OF HIS HIGH HANDED BEHAVIOR. I AM A BIG FAN, BUT AT LEAST THE STORY WILL NOW GO BACK ON TRACK. WE NEED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE. I would have loved to have Mishal back but that is not meant to be, anyways where ever he goes he will meet with success as he is such a fab actor. merge the story...give LTL a chance it deserves, its a suberb story which had many of us in raptures.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@BB: Thanks for the update. I didnt fully understand what you are asking. But my request to you is please continue this thread atleast till the end of NS and BH track. After that you can close it if you wish.
Personally I will never watch LTL even if SRK plays Dutta(yes he's my first loveEmbarrassed). Its Mishal or no one else.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasali-Roopa-bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66sub_rosaivy_11-Carrie-Elysia

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
BB thanks once again for a winderful episode.

Dutta Dutta Dutta how typical of him to flare up - but then end of the day Nakku will get across to him for sure.
Thats TaSha for us.

As for your question Please Please Please for heavens sake do not merge this with any crap. To even think of someone else in PN as Dutta depresses me beyond words.
Please continue this as is - this story will always remain with us as the story of Dutta Shriram Patil, that we know. that MR gave life to.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66ivy_11-Carrie-Elysia

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
after what happen to LTL1  your DNELS is our LTL BB
so plz don't close the thread
we love to read it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66ivy_11

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

Please BB aisa mat karo. Channel ne toh humari waat laga di hai aap toh aisa mat karo. Please keep this story as a seperate away from the maligned story of LTL2. The current story that you are publishing here is a real continuation of LTL1 allowing us a breather. Please please don't mix it AT ALL with the current outrageous, silliest, stupidest track of all times on the Indian TV. I beg you. I would like to read this story as it is regardless of what happens to LTL2 (err..  current LCL) . This story telling gives me immense pleasure to know that no PS can spoil it and I can imagine MR enacting every single wonderful scene described in this story. Please? Don't take away this pleasure from us. This story is what I look forward to at 8:30 pm everyday since March 28, 2011 and has become a part of my life. I doesn't cost anybody anything. MR ko bhi koi takleef nahi hai. PS ko bhi nahi hai. We the readers are mahakhush with this story. Please? Listen to us just once?

Edited by mozart66 - 24 May 2011 at 10:01am

shamnasasali-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosarama_2010ivy_11-Carrie-Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
The thing is that even if Dutta returns, nothing will be the same again. The essence is destroyed and the return of DSP won't change that. It's gone too far now. Characters have been assassinated - beyond rescue. Dutta's return is not going to change that. In fact, the channel will continue to meddle and do what they want with the show even after his return. They'll probably butcher what's left of his character as well Ouch

I'm happily living in the oblivion. I won't watch the show, period. Haven't watched it post 28th March 2011 and will continue to stay away from it. Eternally.

CyberOstrich-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66sub_rosaivy_11-Carrie-

Go to top