Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ BB... please let this story be here ... please don't give it to Colors... let them rot please!!
Can't imagine any Shabbir- Vabbir or anybody else spouting these dialoges, romancing nakku... that is exclusively Mishal's birthright and its only him who can be our Dutta!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't understand what you meant,BB but I want this thread to continue as it is. Coz I am never going to watch LTL on screen again if MR does not return as DSP.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elysia

Please do not merge it into fitting the one on-screen. I beg you. I'll give you my laptop (my most precious thing) and my iPhone and all my books (this is big!), but please please please please PLEASE continue this story as it is!

I'll do a private dance in Zuby's Anarkali dress just for you and the writers! Just DON'T merge the story with the one on TV. PLEASE *begs*

Oh no Ana don't sacrifice so much.. πŸ˜† For the love of this show, we will continue the thread even if you don't give us even a photograph of all that you pledged! πŸ˜† That is if people want it to. Since there is some time before Dutta returns on TV, this thread can be taken in a direction so that those who want to watch the show on TV can do so even if they were reading the thread. That was the only question from the person with the pen! If you all want this despite the one on TV, it will continue to come to you every night at 8.30IST😳
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Obviously, it's Gecko. I hear some lizards can spew poison.

Its the ACTUAL culprit who jumps initially itself to put the blame on someone else, so its so obvious, its you Ana !

Btw Ana, since its not 24hrs yet, I'm not able to "like" your posts, as the quota of 50 is over πŸ˜†...but I've liked some of your posts in this thread, as I went back to yesterday's thread and "unliked" some of your posts 🀣!

deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Its the ACTUAL culprit who jumps initially itself to put the blame on someone else, so its so obvious, its you Ana !

Btw Ana, since its not 24hrs yet, I'm not able to "like" your posts, as the quota of 50 is over πŸ˜†...but I've liked some of your posts in this thread, as I went back to yesterday's thread and "unliked" some of your posts 🀣!

Your clever mind knows no limits, Gecko. I'm in awe.

Regarding the culprit thing... all I know is that it's always the quiet ones. And when BB popped the question, you remained silent.

Originally posted by: bandbajao

No Aparna, I don't mean that this will continue on TV. What i meant to ask was do you guys want the story to continue in this thread or should it be merged in such a way that people can continue watching it on TV from where this thread ends. We are only asking. If majority of you who read it everyday say it should continue, we will continue it even if "Dutta" (yes, not Mishal) returns to the show. 😳 So let us know !

Ok BB, got you πŸ˜ƒ! So I think all of us would want to continue this thread as it is 😳, let Colors show whatever they want with whomever they want on screen. For us, this is the REAL and UNADULTERED LTL 😳.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superwoman ka beta,SuperBoyπŸ‘ Cute.πŸ˜† Cape ke saath hi paida hua tha kya?🀣 Wish I knew how to attch photos.I'd attch mere baba ka photo. 😳 But you'd see him in the old DP flasback of the cursed Diwali night.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

@ BB... please let this story be here ... please don't give it to Colors... let them rot please!!

Can't imagine any Shabbir- Vabbir or anybody else spouting these dialoges, romancing nakku... that is exclusively Mishal's birthright and its only him who can be our Dutta!

Word dear...
@ BB n team ... pl have pity on my weak heart... yaar... i want this to continue... as i am not going to watch the one aired

Your clever mind knows no limits, Gecko. I'm in awe.

Regarding the culprit thing... all I know is that it's always the quiet ones. And when BB popped the question, you remained silent.

The reason why I remained silent is because I believe "everyone is innocent until proven guilty!". I'm a fair person 😳. So in the whole thing, YOUR behaviour is the suspicious one!

deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Oh no Ana don't sacrifice so much.. πŸ˜† For the love of this show, we will continue the thread even if you don't give us even a photograph of all that you pledged! πŸ˜† That is if people want it to. Since there is some time before Dutta returns on TV, this thread can be taken in a direction so that those who want to watch the show on TV can do so even if they were reading the thread. That was the only question from the person with the pen! If you all want this despite the one on TV, it will continue to come to you every night at 8.30IST😳

No, I really wanna do the dance for the writers. Maybe they'll spot my amazing mujra talent and write me into LTL as Dutta's secret mujra woman.

Regardless, YES. I want this story to continue as it is, every night at 8.30 and forget that there's a show with a similar name on TV. Especially after the bomb-blast in my head today after stumbling upon some disturbing images of LCL on Facebook. Just sayin'. Don't go on DiguSha's fanpage if you want to spare your eyeballs.