Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 24th, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Only thing is that story feels out of sync. Why is he wearing a pink shirt similar to the one he just burnt? Is he trying to make up with RJ?  Maybe he did have amnesia in the hospital and forgot that he burnt the pink shirt because he hated it? LOL

He burnt the pink shirt because of what he thought he meant. Besides the color shirt he wore was more orange and red, and a very pale color than the soft pink he wore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001LoveGuddu

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Saw the episode in a hurry this morning so not sure if I got all the facts right.

I don't think this was a filler episode. Ground is being set for some dhamaka with all the M & M's planning. Jabboo's intentions are making me uneasy too. Something will happen to set Guddu off and he will storm off in anger, going by the second promo. How else will he be seeing R everywhere and want to get rid of her from his life. Bee that was not a question, just a statement LOL

Guddu was not influenced by Jabboo's talks today. Major improvement. Guddu is beginning to understand and respect amma's importance in R's life. It seems that now amma's approval matters to him too. Wants to prove that he can be the most respected (not sure what word he used) person in Kannauj and that is why he is changing his clothing and behavior. Good one G. He hands his first earnings from the mobile store to his wife, AWWW

Jabboo is still being a jerk. Kukkan, my boy, G will definitely need your support soon. Be there for your bro.

Mahadevi ' seriously, she just threw R under the bus. Chip of the old block, selfish and manipulative. I thought her pregnancy issue would be a great opportunity for them to bond. Guess that is not happening. And she gave info to M & M's which they can use to cause problems between Gunjhun.

Loved the way R said hamari dukaan today, and today she meant our shop not the royal mine. She was speechless when she saw G in his new shirt in the mall, Girl, I can totally understand why Embarrassed

I have to admit that I am SOOO enjoying the two minute segments of fluff and romance in the past few episodes. However, I am not totally convinced that this is only for increasing TRP's and bringing in a wider or younger audience. While it does seem a bit strange for them to get so chummy and comfy with each other after their argument over a week back and with so many unresolved issues between them that needs to be addressed, I am still giving the CV's benefit of doubt. The issues will be resolved at a later date hopefully. Maybe when Gunjhun get close to each other and CV's need a monkey wrench to mess things up LOL

They have spent so much time with alone in their room, he has never taken advantage of her, infact he rarely touches her. Despite her being more comfortable touching him, she is hesitant to spend time with him alone outside of her usual surrounding. Tomorrow's episode where R drinks bhang is maybe the CV's way to loosen up R. Cliched or not, I am looking forward to it. I want to see what it leads to Wink

G for sure is more than attracted to R but R not so much. Spending time together, getting to know each other, being comfortable with each other is giving us the friendship/ romantic moments to enjoy ;-)  But it is important for Gunjhun to do that because it will be the base to strengthen their relationship later and for them to fall in love eventually.

Whatever causes G to flip out and leave PN, his anger or sense of betrayal will be magnified because he will think that now he has gotten to know R, has a bond with her, is beginning to trust her, be attracted to her.

Yes, I too have noticed the camera angles not just today but on other days as well is a bit sketchy. It is probably the editing too.

Feels like I am back in college doing a book report. LOL I have to read this to see if it even makes sense!!!!

Edited by Infofan - 24 May 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PleiadesuzeeDhanujpLoveGudduEtna_DiaJulie0001jps01edabellabhavni88sahil70

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Saw the episode in a hurry this morning so not sure if I got all the facts right.

I don't think this was a filler episode. Ground is being set for some dhamaka with all the M & M's planning. Jabboo's intentions are making me uneasy too. Something will happen to set Guddu off and he will storm off in anger, going by the second promo. How else will he be seeing R everywhere and want to get rid of her from his life. Bee that was not a question, just a statement LOL

Guddu was not influenced by Jabboo's talks today. Major improvement. Guddu is beginning to understand and respect amma's importance in R's life. It seems that now amma's approval matters to him too. Wants to prove that he can be the most respected (not sure what word he used) person in Kannauj and that is why he is changing his clothing and behavior. Good one G.

Jabboo is still being a jerk. Kukkan, my boy, G will definitely need your support soon. Be there for your bro.

Mahadevi ' seriously, she just threw R under the bus. Chip of the old block, selfish and manipulative. I thought her pregnancy issue would be a great opportunity for them to bond. Guess that is not happening. And she gave info to M & M's which they can use to cause problems between Gunjhun.

Loved the way R said hamari dukaan today, and today she meant our shop not the royal mine. She was speechless when she saw G in his new shirt in the mall, Girl, I can totally understand why Embarrassed

I have to admit that I am SOOO enjoying the two minute segments of fluff and romance in the past few episodes. However, I am not totally convinced that this is only for increasing TRP's and bringing in a wider or younger audience. While it does seem a bit strange for them to get so chummy and comfy with each other after their argument over a week back and with so many unresolved issues between them that needs to be addressed, I am still giving the CV's benefit of doubt. The issues will be resolved at a later date hopefully. Maybe when Gunjhun get close to each other and CV's need a monkey wrench to mess things up LOL

They have spent so much time with alone in their room, he has never taken advantage of her, infact he rarely touches her. Despite her being more comfortable touching him, she is hesitant to spend time with him alone outside of her usual surrounding. Tomorrow's episode where R drinks bhang is maybe the CV's way to loosen up R. Cliched or not, I am looking forward to it. I want to see what it leads to Wink

G for sure is more than attracted to R but R not so much. Spending time together, getting to know each other, being comfortable with each other is giving us the friendship/ romantic moments to enjoy ;-)  But it is important for Gunjhun to do that because it will be the base to strengthen their relationship later and for them to fall in love eventually.

Whatever causes G to flip out and leave PN, his anger or sense of betrayal will be magnified because he will think that now he has gotten to know R, has a bond with her, is beginning to trust her, be attracted to her.

Yes, I too have noticed the camera angles not just today but on other days as well is a bit sketchy. It is probably the editing too.

Feels like I am back in college doing a book report. LOL I have to read this to see if it even makes sense!!!!

Clap Infofan loved the observation. You wrote this so beautifully, I had a big smile while I read this! Okay will comment more later
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DhanujpLoveGudduInfofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Thank you for the update!

I agree Infofan, I also don't mind these so-called "filler" episodes/scenes, I mean think about how absolutely horrible some of the Dec-Feb episodes were, what's wrong with a little bit of lightheartedness for a while?

Infofan makes a good point, that this closeness they are experiencing now will only make the inevitable heartbreak/drama with the end of the 30-Day Challenge more intense. And plus, it is good that they get to know each other as friends before a proper married life.

Btw, does anyone know how many days are left in the 30-Day Challenge in the show's timeline?

Edited by Pleiades - 24 May 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001LoveGudduEtna_DiaInfofan

Missbantu Senior Member
Missbantu
Missbantu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update

Four glasses, ROFLhehehe the next episode will be a must see one. can't wait to see
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
by the way..forgot to mention..

didn't himmanshoo look super cute doing that ramp walk in his new shirt??

looked just like a model..lol...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19ljcruzLoveGudduvenJulie0001

yogibear21 Senior Member
yogibear21
yogibear21

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
awww!!!!!...so sweett!!!...i can't wait nw!!...tnk u wafah!!
yogibear21 Senior Member
yogibear21
yogibear21

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
ay hay!!...meri janeman!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index