can't wait for tom episode Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Kukan called Jaboo a 'vish-purush' ROFL
I called this to my class mate when the bee that stung him, fell dead instantly ROFL

the fights between Kalsanwali n Vishnu are the best and every time one of the mamis get beaten in the process ROFLROFLROFL

I'm glad Himmanshoo took up this show, it gives him the chance to portray a gunda and a shareef both!

me can't stop smiling whenever he appears onscreen... LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesazuriaEtna_DiaMeredithOmaRamdassInfofanshamil

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Nothing beats the Wafah update by far! love it! Many thanks, Wafah!  my night isn't complete w/o ur WUs...Clap

Seems a good epi...me thinks R was stung by the attraction bug...LOL at least, it wont be one-sided as it is always G that was always shown drooling at her...Embarrassed

I am just wondering about the "Bhang"...was it meant to drug R?  If so, will she lose her inhibitions and be relaxed in a close contact w/ her hubby??  hope it helps in giving them more couple time and add romance in their baby steps towards coming together...knowing R, intimacy is far-fetched but at least she might loosen up na...that will be a pleasure to watch...Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87sofeajanPleiadesAginaya69edabellaLoveGudduEtna_DiaJulie0001azuriaWafahOmaRamdassInfofanshamil

sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

very nice - dekho ab bhang ka rang kaisse chadta hai. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19azuria-Ishana-

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Wafah.  You are the best!  The first thing to do at this hour is look for your updates.  You NEVER disappoint.  Thanks for today's WU.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thank you so much..for ur update..God bless you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah!!!  Today seemed like a filler episode though I think the scene with Guddu in the shop are important... he doesn't get baited by Jabbo's words.  I'm glad he stays focused and doesn't talk about the challenge.

I was a little disappointed about Devi telling Mitho the reason behind the challenge.  *Sigh*

I know tomorrow's episode will be silly and out of character... but I'm looking forward to it... I want to see if Runjhun says anything to Guddu that she normally wouldn't...EmbarrassedSmile

Also... since the pregnancy test stick is still around I think we are right that people are going to find it and assume that Runjhun is the one who is pregnant.  I don't know if that'll be a Smile or a Ouch.

Will try to comment after I see today's episode...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajanPleiadesBrindha87LoveGudduEtna_DiaedabellagardesWafahOmaRamdassInfofanshamil

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanx Wafa,
I love reading your WU. I really liked the part where you shook your head.It was verywell doen. And what a gentelman our Mr Shukla is that he can WAIT: and talk normal in an akward situation. I liked that he understands R need of her ammas nearness and joy. I also understands that he also depends on amma for approval and be accepted by her. Not by M&Ms. Lots of very good posts yesterday and today. I love reading . I am so glad to find people crazy about BBAT like I am. Just finding you all made my big day. Thanks to all at the forum.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87sofeajanPleiadesljcruzEtna_DiaJulie0001WafahInfofan_dkmystery_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index