Hats off 2 Pratigya...:*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday epi was just awesome.I lub it.Prat was da star of epi:*Da way she convinced her hubby to nt 2 start a bar busines was simply mindblowing.Hr dialogues were awesome(Agr hm ghalat kaam ko rok na sakain to phr hamain km az km usy barhava bi nai daina chahye.Dis is what I believe in dat bury kaam sirf is liye bury nahi k wo ghalat hain bulkay is liye bi kyun k wo khud us ghalat kam ko krny waly k liye or pori society k liye bi nuqsan day hoty hain)Pratigya is such a true human being who always thinks abt da goodness of society.Thats y Pratigya is da favourite charactr of Arhaan Babu and now my favourite 2. I lub da yesterday's argument scene b/w Baba n Babu.Dialogues were awesome n in da end Babu won over Baba:* I lub Arry's acting.I didnt feel dat me watching a drama.It was just like al da things hapening around me.Arhaan is such a fabulous actr who realy acts close 2 naturality.The way he behaves just like a rooling stone b/w his wife and his family is truly natural.Cvs r showing true face of our society
Good thread and ur Post is very true... Arhaan is such a natural actor... thts why ppl love him the most... its sad tht he didn't won an award for his acting... but sure he will... many awards will be in his cupboard in future for sure, by God's grace and by his dedication...
Well said The way Pratigya made him understand that starting a bar was bad was so natural.Also AB's expression when he had to convince SS was mindblowing.Hats off to AB and PG.😊
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Good thread and ur Post is very true... Arhaan is such a natural actor... thts why ppl love him the most... its sad tht he didn't won an award for his acting... but sure he will... many awards will be in his cupboard in future for sure, by God's grace and by his dedication...

yup...sis...I dont know y he didnt get some others awards too as right now he is da most deserving 4 best actr...Also thankz sis 4 appreciating my thread most of da time...:*
Originally posted by arrayline

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well said The way Pratigya made him understand that starting a bar was bad was so natural.Also AB's expression when he had to convince SS was mindblowing.Hats off to AB and PG.😊</font>

yup...Hats off to Arhaan Babu too...:)
wounderful post sis very true hats off to u too and i love their conversation
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

wounderful post sis very true hats off to u too and i love their conversation

Oh dear...thankz 4 appreciating and giving such respect...Lub u sis...:*
I agree yesterday's epi was mindblowing