Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#131[24/5:Epi-151] - Page 7

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode wouldn't have been so bad had there not been so many flashbacks and Rajveer now thinking like a police officer instead of one consumed with hate. The writers shouldn't have waited so long to do this they had at least a month's notice that the show was coming to an end. They shouldn't have waited until the last week to rush things.

With that said, I did enjoy some parts of the episode. I liked the scene where Dadu didn't let Lovedeep forgive her brothers so easily. Love that they had to hold their ears and ask for forgiveness, they deserved that after what they did.

I can understand Arohi wanting to be with her family but why does she feel guilty for the way she treated Rajveer? She was in her right to accuse him of setting the fire, she knew how angry he was and the lengths he was ready to go to capture her and Arjun. She has nothing to feel guilty about

I am so glad the CVs have Arjuhi living in the home that belonged to Arjun's mother, I was hoping they'd do this. I want them to have somewhere they can call their own. Arjun fearing he'd lose Arohi, awww! I really loved their scenes, adorable! My complaints - I love Saibo, its a beautiful song but come on CVs we are nearing the end of the show - use the title track!!

Hope to see lots of Arjuhi tommorow, the CVs need to focus more on them since we are nearing the end instead of the Ahuwalias. The only time I want to see the Ahuwalias now is apologizing to Arjuhi and giving them the wedding they deserve.

3 episodes left! Time is going by fast 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Not 3 only episodes left  ..kmh is endin on thu!!!    😭 Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mandy ... ditto!! today ML is echoing the same emotions n words! 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: channi_star

Not 3 only episodes left  ..kmh is endin on thu!!!    😭

I know just read the news, I hate this!! It just makes it worse to know just two more episodes and then its over Cry
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

🤣

ML ke gyaan mein ye point likhna bhul gayi.. pehle bedfroom saaf karo.. apna to do list attend karo aur phir kuch bhi karlo, sannu ki!!! 😍

Its too weird ... they were so desperate that  that when they didn't find a peaceful kona in the house they gone for hotel . it was hadkadi who stopped them otherwise police van will be used by them .

par jab pura tabela mila and no body was to disturb they stick to Papa Beti Hug .aur ab toh pura ghar mil gaya hai . saaf safai maine lag gaye hai

May be Arjun's Mom's house will be used for Ratan wedding venue , so they thought iss trick se safaai ke paise bach jayege . aur viewers ko ARjuhi ke scenes bhi mil jayege .😡
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good takes by every1 . n almost same . every1 was disappointed with cvs . hope to see a "good" episode 2day .

@aksh - i should salute u girl 4 explaining each dialogue of such a stupid episode . 👏

aksh4IF thumbnail
@shikha.. that emphasizes how pissed off am wid the dialogue writers.. they blew the end week.. i have loved the dialogues in this show and this is an utter disaster .. 😡😭
@roma.. dekhte hain.. seems like ullus r taking the center stage..😭
aksh4IF thumbnail
naina,Imti, roshu, jannat, kavya -  koi hai yahan?
ari aaj tu spoilers de.. i wont mind.. ullus ko na jhelna pade.. iske liye hum kuch bhi karega 😭
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyy aksh...i'm here 🤗

haan ari, we won't mind spoilers
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi aksh & jannat.🤗