Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kinjal thinking she is leaving for mm

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode? 😲

Urmila won't let her leave that home and Koki won't let her enter the other home.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand one thing:
Dhawal had to pay for his credti card bill right, he had to stoop so low by asking transvesties for money!

If someone has financial problems they will help by giving them money or paying off the loan themselves. 

How did Kinjal think that she will go to MM? Knowing Kokila who is very strict to her rules how did Kinjal think that her mother would melt down? 😆 

If i was in Kinjal's place I would take a gun n shoot Urmila or put her in a mental asylum. 😆
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jo Barse Sapne Boond Boond Naino ko Moond Moond!! 🤣 Poor Kinjal her Sapna broken 😆
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she forget that she is the daughter of kokila modi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All this time she has been waiting for her Mom to admit her mistake and bring her back home, but she's married in front of witnesses and god, that's it, doesn't matter they haven't done the intimate deed, but everyone assumes they have and that's it, she's done form Dhaval is her husband she better take a deep look at herself and him and decide how best to make their lives better.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Today's episode? 😲

Urmila won't let her leave that home and Koki won't let her enter the other home.

Urmi usse is ghar se jaane nahin degi aur Koki usse us ghar mein aane nahin degi 😆

Sounds like an Ajit joke, doesn't it?
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kinjal state of mind is in denial as far as she can see she hasn't done anything wrong her family have by marring her to Dhavel😔 until Dhavel stops treating her like a queen and trying to keep her in a ilfe style that she i used to, she will never learn to live in a middle class family. She still goes around like she is very rich and can have anything she wants😍if and when she move out of urmis ? who is going to cook clean do house work on Dhavels wage Kinjal needs a reality check🤣