Article:KMH 2 moving towards its end

r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai moving towards its end!
Kitani Mohabbat Hai moving towards its end!

Kartar Singh Ahluwalia proves Arjun's innocence
Finally we got to hear something good with yesterday's episode of "Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2". As the show is running through its last week, it is expected that within a couple of days we will get to see things getting sorted out.

The beginning of which took place yesterday with Kartar Singh Ahluwalia (Abhay Bhargava) regaining his consciousness. With that he also made the whole family to know of Arjun's (Karan Kundra) truth, he revealed that he wasn't shot by Arjun. KSG praised his grand-daughter Arohi (Kritika Kamra) for believing in Arjun and fighting for the truth.

He has been brought back home and it is said that now the whole family will put in their efforts to bring Arjun and Arohi out of the prison. Now the focus will be on finding the mastermind behind all these acts. So far the doubt is being put on Mikhail Singhania (Danish Pandor) but sources say that the real culprit's identity might come as a surprise for all but that would be revealed later in this week.

Anyways, let's hope that this end would be a new beginning for them and we are made to see a good and justified end for "Kitani Mohabbat Hai". Stay tuned to it as the countdown for the show's end has already marked its beginning.

Edited by r_ahmed_shah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Thanks for the article :)
Micheal is the obvious but who's the surprising one?? Billu, Rudr or Jignesh?? ( I know that they dont have that gr8 body they usually show of the shooter but anything can happen in tellyland!! LOL!!)
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if its not mikhael then who?? wth..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It could be Kumudh for all I care 😳
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the real culprit is Gauri, by shooting Kartar she can take revenge from both Arjun and Arohi. Arjun will be thrown in Jail and Arjuhi will be seperated.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 sharing...
nt mikhael then who????
fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

I think the real culprit is Gauri, by shooting Kartar she can take revenge from both Arjun and Arohi. Arjun will be thrown in Jail and Arjuhi will be seperated.

nice prediction yaar... it might be possible that she should hav hired a shooter to shoot  KSA
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. 

not Mikhal then whoo?
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If not Mikhael then who? I don't know why, now I doubt Romit.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I should doubt Arjun now, I suppose He's the only one whom we have not suspected πŸ˜† or could it be ArohiπŸ˜• That's why she was so sure that Arjun did not shoot KSAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When Arjun could have been beside KSA when he was shot, he could have just as well shot himπŸ˜•

Remember, Arjun and Arohi changed clothes so quickly the other day when Rajveer was chasing themπŸ˜• Made me highly suspicious of themπŸ˜‰ Arjun probably shot KSA shirtless and then wore his coat and came beside KSAπŸ˜• Remember S1 where Arjun had made the fake Arohi tattoo, he must got one fake tattoo done this season too!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†