Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Puja spills the beans

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Puja spills the beans

Puja Chaturvedi, in STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye, feels deceived in love. She feels that her sister Manjari stole away her fianc Akshay from under her nose.

STARONE.IN

From a very caring and loving elder sister, gradually, Puja's character has turned grey, and even borderline negative. Puja is angry and hurt, to the extent that, in the mahaepisode, she even tried to kill her own sister, Manjari!!

A betrayed Puja aka Neetu Singh, talks about being envious of Manjari and Akshay's relationship and closeness. "It was difficult for me to turn against my sister. I felt awkward when everyone kept asking me about my relationship with Akshay, and that puts me in embarrassing situation. I blame Akshay's mother for my changed attitude towards Manjari and Akshay. She poisoned my mind against them, and told me how Manjari is using Akshay for her own benefit. Yet I am being blamed for this mess. This is totally uncalled for."

"I feel like a loser. I have completely lost Akshay. I wanted to extract revenge from Manjari and Akshay, and win my love back. It is Akshay's fault that he didn't express his feelings for Manjari in clear terms to me. Had he told me earlier, I would have stepped back and ensured that both of them were happy. But with the current situation, I am feeling very angry. If I can't have my man, why should anyone else?," an angry Pooja quips.

A STAR One.in source discloses, "Puja will not feel guilty about trying to destroy her sister and Akshay's life. She might go back to Agra forever."

Don't forget to watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Friday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

----------------------------

http://www.starone.in/news/1776/puja-spills-the-beans.aspx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirmeera_loveabb01-Mema-aarsow

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
please go back to Agre...PLEASE(MENTAL HOSPITAL) to be exactTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u-Mema-

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. She shud seriously be in Agra n never show her face again...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. . .
Just the last line of article that Puja might go back made me happy . . .Just go ASAP. . .Big smile
Originally posted by shruti.nil

please go back to Agre...PLEASE(MENTAL HOSPITAL) to be exactTongue
Exactly. . . . I agree. . .LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index