Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's corner- Keeping faith and wooing Ishaan!

divya0011 Groupbie
divya0011
divya0011

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Suhana's corner- Keeping faith and wooing Ishaan!

Hi Friends!! This week has been full of highs and lows. One minute I would feel great that Ishaan is with me or I am spending time with him, and the next minute, when he clams up, I would get upset. Though I know he isn't behaving this way on purpose, it is tough to control my emotions or feelings.

STARONE.IN

After going through every emotion possible, I feel wrung out, but the constant thought that remains with me is that I have faith in my love for Ishaan and his love for me.

When I was feeling miserable about Ishaan having forgotten me, Badi Maa told me something that soothed my heart. She said that human emotions are connected to our hearts, not to our conscious mind, and so, I shouldn't lose hope. Her opinion made sense. I know that Ishaan loves me, and that it is only a matter of time before we will be back together. It has been so long since he came back from the hospital, yet he hasn't shown any inclination to befriend me or talk to me - on his own. I miss being with Ishaan, feel hurt and upset about his behaviour though I know he doesn't remember me – so it isn't really his fault.

Badi Maa and Dadiji gave me some cool advice. They both told me that I should be happy and see the silver lining in this situation. As of now, I have got an opportunity to make Ishaan fall in love with me, all over again!! OMG, wouldn't that be wonderful? But, I think, a bhondu like Ishaan will take ages to fall in love.

I have started applying subtle tricks to connect with Ishaan and remind him of our love. Like, when everyone in the family was pulling pranks on Ishaan and claiming fake things for him to do, as he doesn't remember anything, Ilesh bhaiya told Ishaan that girls reject him because of his dress sense. Right then, I jumped into the conversation and assured him that I would never reject him. I even winked at him, and felt a bit naughty doing so. He got very conscious, which was too sweet.

Nowadays, I sleep on the sofa, as I like to see Ishaan sleeping and be there when he wakes up. I remembered once waking him up with wet hair and being very filmy. Perhaps I should try that again and see if it has any effect on him. Though Ishaan might not know it consciously, I know he enjoys being with me. Like, when I go to his room to give him dhoop, or know all his little little habits and needs. Everyone has told me to be with him as much as I can and do things for him. I flirted with him while feeding him breakfast. He was surprised when I told him about his favourite dishes. I can't help smiling when I feel Ishaan's happiness. I am happy when he is.

Once, when he needed help in taking his shirt off, I removed his shirt and glasses, which got stuck together. I had done this before, and could see traces of that memory in Ishaan's eyes, as we gazed into each other's eyes. When he got embarrassed and realised he was shirtless, he ran out of the room, calling for his bhabhis. I teased him mercilessly, asking him why did he rush off to them like a kid whenever he needed anything. I didn't let him go and asked his opinion about my nail polish, etc. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his funny reactions to my questions.

Later, when he was cleaning his scooter, I chatted with him about his girlfriend, and asked him if he had ever taken her for a ride on the scooter with him. I have realised I can do anything to win Ishaan over again, and am mentally prepared to woo him. I knew I was on the right track when Ilesh bhaiya told me that Ishaan had been enquiring about me. I was overjoyed.

Perhaps, if I keep up with such tricks and pursue him full-on, he might fall in love with the new me, Shashikala, and also remember his Suhana. Do write in with your advice on how to make him fall in love with me at suhana@starplus.in, and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.45 pm, only on STAR Plus.

Fan comments

Pinky Ganatra-Hi Ragini. You have reduced so much, looking very nice in your red saree. You were looking like just a Bengali newly wedded wife. I stay in Kolkata. Please come and join some good Bengali serial. We want to see you speaking Bong too, and ur SGP, wow, what to say abt it? It's just fab. Never seen a wonderful show like this. Suhana and Ishaan are the best onscreen pair from the serials I've seen so far. My office timings have changed because of you guys; earlier I used to come back home by 11 - 11.30 at night, and now, I reach home before your show starts, and because of this, my mom has told me to pass on a special message to the entire team of SGP - "A BIG THANKS". We love to see you guys laughing. Your entire family is so full of life, and my family is just like yours, though we are not so many people, but we enjoy the same way as ur family does. Have a great life and a big HIII to the entire team of SGP. Pinks.
Suhana- Thanks for all the lovely compliments. Keep watching the show. I am glad you come home early and that makes your mom happy too.

Anoosha- Hi Ragini didi. I am Anoosha from Vizag. I am a final year B.Tech student. I am a huge fan of yours, right from your debut serial. After watching RKB, I have become a feminist. Coming to SGP, you have shown a tremendous improvement in your performance, especially in emotional scenes. Even my mom and dad like SGP very much. Each and every episode of SGP gives some message. The scenes in which you fight with Manju Aunty are fun to watch. Jay Soni's performance is too good. On weekends, I miss SGP. I am the only daughter to my parents. I wish I could have an elder sister like you, who is so full of life. My favourite actor is Hrithik. When I saw you both dancing on Star Parivar awards, I was really elated. Congrats on completion of 300 episodes of SGP. My Facebook account is full of your video links, photos and fan clubs. This is my first mail to you, I will be writing many. All the best for your career didi, and don't forget that you have an younger sister named Anoosha, who is a huge fan of yours... Yours lovingly, Anoosha
Suhana- I love my scenes with Manju Aunty too. What is life if you can't find humour in everyday activities. Thanks for enjoying the show and my performance. Keep writing and keep watching.

Apoorva N ananya- Hey Suhana di, you are really nice. I am a big fan of yours. I like yours and Ishaan's jodi. It's too good yaar, and your smile - oh gosh. It's really cute. One more thing - I'll see how Ishaan doesn't recognize you :) With lots of love, apoorva
Suhana- With the support of lovely fans like you, I know it won't be long before Ishaan remembers me. I am looking forward to that day. Thanks for writing and for all your love.

Kodhai Narayanan - Hi Suhana, I am Kodhai. Your smile is the best. I feel sad for you because Ishaan forgot only you. Don't worry - no one can forget you for long.
Suhana- Thanks for your love and support. Do keep writing and watching Sasural Genda Phool.

Shiromani Rohit Sharma- Hi Suhana. It's really sad to see that Ishaan is not recognizing you. All the members in my family, including my 2 daughters, are regular viewers of your serial. We all feel it's free from viruses like screaming and plotting. All the best, and all out prayers are with you. Ishaan, get well soon. We miss the pure romance between you and Suhana Best wishes, Sharma parivar.
Suhana- I am glad you like watching Sasural Genda Phool and the realistic treatment of stories. I can tell you that I enjoy doing the show too. Thanks for writing and watching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swathswatsSiddhi_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top