India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

cunning Damini (Page 3)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Cunning is not the right word. I have others which I will not mention here but I dont like Damini...number of reasons. First of all I would NOT be staying in the house of the man who murdered my husband and I certainly wouldnt be letting him take care of me and my daughter and giving my daughter all the luxuries like a top school and nice things to play with. Damini says she loves Tapu like her own daughter but where did all that go when she realised Tapu was pregnant and she told Ichha to not care about Tapasya and live her life happily knowing the kind of future Tapasya was facing just cos Icha had married Veer! U dont normally marry ur sister's husband if ur a sensible person! Theyre off limits! Divya and Jogi always put Ichha on a pedestal and my poor poor Tapasya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Cunning is not the right word. I have others which I will not mention here but I dont like Damini...number of reasons. First of all I would NOT be staying in the house of the man who murdered my husband and I certainly wouldnt be letting him take care of me and my daughter and giving my daughter all the luxuries like a top school and nice things to play with. Damini says she loves Tapu like her own daughter but where did all that go when she realised Tapu was pregnant and she told Ichha to not care about Tapasya and live her life happily knowing the kind of future Tapasya was facing just cos Icha had married Veer! U dont normally marry ur sister's husband if ur a sensible person! Theyre off limits! Divya and Jogi always put Ichha on a pedestal and my poor poor Tapasya!
agree with you on most pointsSmile.but i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.
actually i am not upset with damini it is jogi and divya who have to be blamed.they have a lot to learn from damini.first of all divya never fulfilled her duties as a mother she was alwasys busy resting and reading magazines whereas damini brought up ichcha very nicely and gave her the much required time and attention.
and jogi should definitely learn to be selfish for your kid's happiness from damini.even now we can see damini is concerned about ichcha's happiness but jogi has always worried about both of them or rather more about ichcha.

arunima_LUIT

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caliocgirl

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

@Varun, u r absolutely rit, Divya hs not taught her angel daughter these small thing, she hs taught her bigger thing "KISI AUR KI MATKI KISI AUR KE SAR FODNA " wo kya hai ki bade logon ki badi baten LOL

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..

i am sorry... but this is one the GHATIYA thinking... naukar insaan nahi hote? unka haq nahi hote hai kisi cheez pe? damini naukar hai lekin wo achhi tarah se sir uthake ji rahi hai... woh jo ghar pe kaam kar rahi hai uske paise bhi nahi le rahi hai.. is zamaane main kaun apna sabkuch chodke itna karte hai... damini is not cunning at all... usko time ke saath badalana pada... uske aise experiences hue hai isi liye woh apni beti ko bacha rahi hai... kya ek maa ka apne bacche ko bachana haq nahi hai? kya ek ma apne bachhe ko buri sangat se bacha nahi sakti? damini cunning hoti to kyun woh apni beti ko kehti bachpan main... ki tumhari sab khushi ke aage babyji ki khushi dekhna.. unko hamesha khush rakhna... damini cunning hoti to phir aaj icchha tapasya jaisi hi hoti.. apni right ke liye fight karti... cunning hoti to jogi ke baar ke piche dekhna chahti... tapasya ko bhi bar ke piche dekhna chahti...yeh sab uski achhai ke samne uski chahe koi bhul aur thodi cunningness bhi hai woh count nahi hoti...

Agar insaan ho to insaan ki trah behave karo jo chahye uske liye muh khole ke haa aur jo nahi chahye uske liye muh khole ke na...
namak harami karne se koi faida nahi... namak harami karo ge to namak haram kehlaoge...
iss trah ki nukar damini ke liye yehi word hai mere pass...
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

@Varun, u r absolutely rit, Divya hs not taught her angel daughter these small thing, she hs taught her bigger thing "KISI AUR KI MATKI KISI AUR KE SAR FODNA " wo kya hai ki bade logon ki badi baten LOL

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..

itna bhi aas mat lagao apni laadli tappu par.. te way they r potraying am sure in few episodes they will show tappu going with rathore...LOLi betLOLLOL

Ok i bet - tapasya kabbhi bhi veer ko bhool ke rathod ke pass nahi jayegi, wo jaigi par wo sirf uski majbori hogi!!! LOLLOLLOL
I dont know what are you reciting in your mind after watching some tapasya's expression and dialouges..

Edited by varun.tap - 24 May 2011 at 11:23pm
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

agree with you on most pointsSmile.but i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.
actually i am not upset with damini it is jogi and divya who have to be blamed.they have a lot to learn from damini.first of all divya never fulfilled her duties as a mother she was alwasys busy resting and reading magazines whereas damini brought up ichcha very nicely and gave her the much required time and attention.
and jogi should definitely learn to be selfish for your kid's happiness from damini.even now we can see damini is concerned about ichcha's happiness but jogi has always worried about both of them or rather more about ichcha.

I dont care that shes selfish for her own daughter thats all normal but why on earth is she then doing naatak tht babyji is also my daughter and I love her jusst as much blah blah blah! Knock it off woman!Angry Rest of the points I agree my dearSmile hate ALL of them! Hurry up Raghu! I want to see sindoor in my tapu's maang again!

Aurora.

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

I dont care that shes selfish for her own daughter thats all normal but why on earth is she then doing naatak tht babyji is also my daughter and I love her jusst as much blah blah blah! Knock it off woman!Angry Rest of the points I agree my dearSmile hate ALL of them! Hurry up Raghu! I want to see sindoor in my tapu's maang again!
hmm thats absolutely true she should stop acting like she cares about tapu's happiness Dead.
and ya i want raghu to take tapu away but you know me na dear i still want the baby to be veer's.it will be so much fun to see veer and the bundelas pining for the baby and tapu staying happily with raghu and her childBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapSRKLuvr

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.

Well said Prithika...and so true. I totally agree about Divya and whilst in reality what you say about Jogi might also apply...we need to remember that nothing here is remotely realistic. This is the story...one man's guilt forcing him to look after the widow and daughter of the tragedy. Without all this drama there would be no UTTARAN.

Aurora.

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

hmm thats absolutely true she should stop acting like she cares about tapu's happiness Dead.
and ya i want raghu to take tapu away but you know me na dear i still want the baby to be veer's.it will be so much fun to see veer and the bundelas pining for the baby and tapu staying happily with raghu and her childBig smile

I ceertainly agree my dear that would be the sone pe suhagaEmbarrassed the only problem is if it was indeed veer's child then he would always be connected to tapu and she wouldnt find chaen from those b and t toons as well as mai and the bundelas would then have the right to snatch the baby away from the mother anytimeDead i dont want thatAngry

Aurora.

Go to top