cunning Damini - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ya damini is cunning ...ya why not ...she is so nice to some devil woman who killed her son in law vansh ..snatched her daughter's first groom ...she is damn cunning ...actually she shud ask her daughter to leave her hubby n force veer to sleep with tappu 🀒

if sum1 did this to my daughter...then🀬

waise wat a grt psychological analysis by you πŸ‘...omg Why cant i understand tht damini is cunning ...mayb I hav been brought up in a way tht I see evil as evil And good ppl as good
😭

well another Psychological analyst in the forum...πŸ‘

Greatly said...πŸ‘
Originally posted by varun.tap

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..

i am sorry... but this is one the  GHATIYA thinking... naukar insaan nahi hote? unka haq nahi hote hai kisi cheez pe? damini naukar hai lekin wo achhi tarah se sir uthake ji rahi hai... woh jo ghar pe kaam kar rahi hai uske paise bhi nahi le rahi hai.. is zamaane main kaun apna sabkuch chodke itna karte hai... damini is not cunning at all... usko time ke saath badalana pada... uske aise experiences hue hai isi liye woh apni beti ko bacha rahi hai... kya ek maa ka apne bacche ko bachana haq nahi hai? kya ek ma apne bachhe ko buri sangat se bacha nahi sakti? damini cunning hoti to kyun woh apni beti ko kehti bachpan main... ki tumhari sab khushi ke aage babyji ki khushi dekhna.. unko hamesha khush rakhna... damini cunning hoti to phir aaj icchha tapasya jaisi hi hoti.. apni right ke liye fight karti... cunning hoti to jogi ke baar ke piche dekhna chahti... tapasya ko bhi bar ke piche dekhna chahti...yeh sab uski achhai ke samne uski chahe koi bhul aur thodi cunningness bhi hai woh count nahi hoti...
Jogi is not dumb he just cares way too much about his adopted family that he could careless about tapu I m not sure if damini is cunning but she doesn't care or love tapu she is selfish about her daughter unlike jogi
Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.

Exactly my point Aditi! I too felt the same and wrote the same in this thread.

As mothers and matured with age, we always look at a problem analytically. We always do , " what if I am in that  positon" thinking. So, for us, whatever Damini is doing is 100 % correct. Any mother, will do the same thing what she does, especially with a daughter like iccha who is innocent and cannot see the real intentions of people.

But, I am really upset to read the posts when people abuse her and iccha as servants  and worthless people and that gets me really worried abt the present generation and their thinking. Is it the love for their fav actress make them talk like that, or is it their own perspective about people who are less fortunate than us?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sumali

Exactly my point Aditi! I too felt the same and wrote the same in this thread.

As mothers and matured with age, we always look at a problem analytically. We always do , " what if I am in that  positon" thinking. So, for us, whatever Damini is doing is 100 % correct. Any mother, will do the same thing what she does, especially with a daughter like iccha who is innocent and cannot see the real intentions of people.

But, I am really upset to read the posts when people abuse her and iccha as servants  and worthless people and that gets me really worried abt the present generation and their thinking. Is it the love for their fav actress make them talk like that, or is it their own perspective about people who are less fortunate than us?πŸ˜•

Uma, I have been upset so many times with so many posts in the past that I have stopped trying to figure it out and just give my opinion...at the end of the day each write about their own views and those of us who think differently can only agree to disagree.

I believe that many less fortunate people have more values, honor and dignity than many of the rich but that is my opinion. I have stopped worrying or getting upset about what others write about...life has a strange way of teaching us a lesson or two.πŸ˜•
Cunning is not the right word. I have others which I will not mention here but I dont like Damini...number of reasons. First of all I would NOT be staying in the house of the man who murdered my husband and I certainly wouldnt be letting him take care of me and my daughter and giving my daughter all the luxuries like a top school and nice things to play with. Damini says she loves Tapu like her own daughter but where did all that go when she realised Tapu was pregnant and she told Ichha to not care about Tapasya and live her life happily knowing the kind of future Tapasya was facing just cos Icha had married Veer! U dont normally marry ur sister's husband if ur a sensible person! Theyre off limits! Divya and Jogi always put Ichha on a pedestal and my poor poor Tapasya!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Cunning is not the right word. I have others which I will not mention here but I dont like Damini...number of reasons. First of all I would NOT be staying in the house of the man who murdered my husband and I certainly wouldnt be letting him take care of me and my daughter and giving my daughter all the luxuries like a top school and nice things to play with. Damini says she loves Tapu like her own daughter but where did all that go when she realised Tapu was pregnant and she told Ichha to not care about Tapasya and live her life happily knowing the kind of future Tapasya was facing just cos Icha had married Veer! U dont normally marry ur sister's husband if ur a sensible person! Theyre off limits! Divya and Jogi always put Ichha on a pedestal and my poor poor Tapasya!
agree with you on most points😊.but i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.
actually i am not upset with damini it is jogi and divya who have to be blamed.they have a lot to learn from damini.first of all divya never fulfilled her duties as a mother she was alwasys busy resting and reading magazines whereas damini brought up ichcha very nicely and gave her the much required time and attention.
and jogi should definitely learn to be selfish for your kid's happiness from damini.even now we can see damini is concerned about ichcha's happiness but jogi has always worried about both of them or rather more about ichcha.
Originally posted by caliocgirl

i am sorry... but this is one the GHATIYA thinking... naukar insaan nahi hote? unka haq nahi hote hai kisi cheez pe? damini naukar hai lekin wo achhi tarah se sir uthake ji rahi hai... woh jo ghar pe kaam kar rahi hai uske paise bhi nahi le rahi hai.. is zamaane main kaun apna sabkuch chodke itna karte hai... damini is not cunning at all... usko time ke saath badalana pada... uske aise experiences hue hai isi liye woh apni beti ko bacha rahi hai... kya ek maa ka apne bacche ko bachana haq nahi hai? kya ek ma apne bachhe ko buri sangat se bacha nahi sakti? damini cunning hoti to kyun woh apni beti ko kehti bachpan main... ki tumhari sab khushi ke aage babyji ki khushi dekhna.. unko hamesha khush rakhna... damini cunning hoti to phir aaj icchha tapasya jaisi hi hoti.. apni right ke liye fight karti... cunning hoti to jogi ke baar ke piche dekhna chahti... tapasya ko bhi bar ke piche dekhna chahti...yeh sab uski achhai ke samne uski chahe koi bhul aur thodi cunningness bhi hai woh count nahi hoti...

Agar insaan ho to insaan ki trah behave karo jo chahye uske liye muh khole ke haa aur jo nahi chahye uske liye muh khole ke na...
namak harami karne se koi faida nahi... namak harami karo ge to namak haram kehlaoge...
iss trah ki nukar damini ke liye yehi word hai mere pass...
Originally posted by IisBliss

itna bhi aas mat lagao apni laadli tappu par.. te way they r potraying am sure in few episodes they will show tappu going with rathore...πŸ˜†i betπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok i bet - tapasya kabbhi bhi veer ko bhool ke rathod ke pass nahi jayegi, wo jaigi par wo sirf uski majbori hogi!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont know what are you reciting in your mind after watching some tapasya's expression and dialouges..Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago