Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hallabol Mission 2:Get GHSP,GC-DD on Top (Page 5)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Don't forget to sign the petition all and keep voting on chaskameter and GC & DDs profile...Big smile

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by undisclosed

actualy a group of us have been halla bol'ing since forever in regards to rankings...ConfusedOuch

Yup I hv seen that ...and kudos to the grpThumbs Up

But now not just Actor rankings but even chaskameter is equally important...we need to show the fan power to the channel to make sure our show is safe...and I know its tough for the fans to vote and comment everywhere starting from CM to actor profiles to petitions to mails to gold award voting...to so many thingsLOL...so I guess a overall collective effort from everyone will help us in achieving our missionEmbarrassed
we would have added all the things you mentioned had we gotten the chance...but we didn't want to double post because there were already posts and stickies for all those other things...ConfusedOuch...but if you don't mind another post, then it is all good!

Edited by undisclosed - 24 May 2011 at 8:16pm
TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Don't forget to sign the petition all and keep voting on chaskameter and GC & DDs profile...Big smile
I have been regularly doing that Swan!!!! But a reminder always helps!
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

jyothi we are signing ...voting & commentting ... doing the needful jyothi ... 

but 1 thing i am unable 2 understand ... even after voting in chaskameter no change in the points ... it is still stuck at 753 ...why
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

reminder to all that replied in possitive to this post ...halla bol is still on for all the things listed on the first page...Embarrassed

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
HALLA BOL !!

Everybody please please sign the petition to save GHSP!! We are way behind in numbers!!
Please sign the petition again and again...hardly takes you less than a minute to do it!
DoneDeal Senior Member

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_Pshalini01RiMa_972undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=T_maaneetgurti]Hello jyothi, im new on forum and i just plucked up the courage to write a post. My firreminded to do their part. And yes they are the b2b thread members. I would like to give them special credit for doing all they can to remind fans to do their part. Kudos to the group. Its because of them i signed up as a forum member. Their convincing skills are very good. In fact, if you visit their thread, their reminders and titles are very innovative and they have all the links under one post. And also kudos to all of the members campaigning to save geet and all. Just want to add, pls add one more thing fans need to do. That is to vote for gurmeet and drashti in the gold awards. We must do everything to save the show.

[QUOTE] 
welcome to gfParty
i'm touched that b2b has inspired you to take the plungeEmbarrassed...we need all the help we can get...

Edited by undisclosed - 26 May 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PRiMa_972

Go to top