Hallabol Mission 2:Get GHSP,GC-DD on Top - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

supperrbb yaar
but i really didnt see ur post even i too got same thought and make a similar post
i am really sryyy
Its ok dear..afterall our motto is the same😳
Yes Yes, me going to comment, pakka!
amazing post jyo πŸ˜ƒ

Guys keep it doing ...we can do it πŸ‘πŸΌ
HALLA BOL...πŸ˜†

Thanks for the post Jyoti...πŸ€—
Edited by sweetsammo - 12 years ago
plzzz frnds hame apne maneet ke liye aik hona ho ga nahin tu hamare maneet apni ranking loose kar de ge and dont forget to keep voting on chaska meter😊
Edited by maaniqra - 12 years ago
Gosh, only 10 points difference! πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Thanks for the info, Jyo!😊 Will keep hitting the chaskameter and commenting on profiles now. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for this much needed post Jyo...Shall start commenting on their profiles to keep them on top. 
hey guys i wanted to ask something, if a single person hits the CM more than once, whether those votes will be counted?.😊
Thank you Jyoti ..!

When it comes to Geet , there is no GC or DD . It's Gurti / Maaneet . Period ...! It's time for fans of both the actors to come together to make sure the two retain the top positions . A slip in either of the two's rankings can affect the show's popularity . We cannot afford that right now .

PS - Jyoti , GC was not tagged in the wassup episode , last I checked . Please look into that ..!
Halla Bol! Much needed post!! Navya is only 10 points away - c'mon all! Lage raho...