The Real Debate! (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 23

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

You can do that but I m not going to buy that till I meet a girl in real life named Aarya , so there LOL

Angie...Aarya is a bisexual name...I'm not sure if thats the right term. Confused But its a name used by both genders.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Real Debate! (Page 21)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by persistence

Originally posted by night13

Ok, haven't read thru the entire thread, but got to say the following is debatable:

Its history and nothing is going to change the fact.

people write history; different versions can and do exist. No such thing as a "fact"...just a reality/perception. Not that this is an ontological debate. :)

As long as you don't ask me to show proof: existence of GOD!  I rather this debate falls under the category of perception. Wink
ps. Isn't perception everything!

Why would I? You are not an evolutionist and I am not an intelligent design theorist! SmileWe are only asking: What is truth/reality? In my worldview, everything is perception. A positivist/post-positivist might disagree!

Persy

To me perception is everything Tongue Those are blessed who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing!

Aarya.

I just realized I switched our parts in my analogy. Haha! It should be "I am no evolutionist, and you no ID theorist!

NIce name, Aarya! A Girl or a guy?ConfusedEmbarrassed

girl .. girl.. girl... Wink

I am disappointed.Embarrassed I was in the mood to flirt. LOL

Who's stopping you. Tongue

Sexual orientation.LOL

blue-ice

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

You can do that but I m not going to buy that till I meet a girl in real life named Aarya , so there LOL

Angie...Aarya is a bisexual name...I'm not sure if thats the right term. Confused But its a name used by both genders.

Gender neutral?Smile

blue-ice

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I hope you meant uni-sex and not bi-sex.. LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I hope you meant uni-sex and not bi-sex.. LOL

Either way you are protected on DM. We won't discourage your sex.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

'Gandhi-Kallenbach relationship homoerotic not homosexual'

AHMEDABAD: Long before the controversy over Joseph Lelyveld's book on Mahatma Gandhi, Bapu's relations with Hermann Kallenbach were explored by a Gandhian scholar James D Hunt.

In 1995, Hunt's unpublished working paper 'The Kallenbach papers and Tolstoy farm' said the relationship was 'clearly homoerotic' and certainly not homosexual. This could well be a befitting answer to the row triggered by Lelyveld's book 'Great soul: Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle with India', in which Lelyveld has hinted that Gandhi was a bisexual and had a German-Jewish bodybuilder lover in Kallenbach.

More:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-20/ahmedabad/29450520_1_gandhian-relationship-joseph-lelyveld

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Believe]

AHMEDABAD: Long before the controversy over Joseph Lelyveld's book on Mahatma Gandhi, Bapu's relations with Hermann Kallenbach were explored by a Gandhian scholar James D Hunt.

In 1995, Hunt's unpublished working paper 'The Kallenbach papers and Tolstoy farm' said the relationship was 'clearly homoerotic' and certainly not homosexual. This could well be a befitting answer to the row triggered by Lelyveld's book 'Great soul: Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle with India', in which Lelyveld has hinted that Gandhi was a bisexual and had a German-Jewish bodybuilder lover in Kallenbach.

More:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-20/ahmedabad/29450520_1_gandhian-relationship-joseph-lelyveld
[/QUOTE]

At least read the whole article before posting it Vinu LOL
This about sums it-

They found the male bonding of Indian society quite homoerotic. They failed to understand or grasp the culture of this subcontinent," said a city-based Gandhian.

Edited by angie.4u - 28 May 2011 at 1:51am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Believe]

More:
[/QUOTE]

At least read the whole article before posting it Vinu LOL-This about sums it-Already readed, thats why I posted this link...Whats the probs...!! ShockedSmile 
They found the male bonding of Indian society quite homoerotic. They failed to understand or grasp the culture of this subcontinent," said a city-based Gandhian.--LOLhmm he is not a straight thinker,right???Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top