Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angie.4u

I see that I ended up genuinely confusing  believe. So against my better judgement let me  make one last post here and then scram before I tear out the remaining hair on my head. --😆

Vinu, that article does not mean that Gandhi wasnt thinking straight ! On the contrary the people who made those disparaging remarks appear to have little understanding of the Indian culture. People look at the world through their own glasses. If the glasses are tinted everything appears dark. Try to think over that. --Ok thax ji...bt sochne ke baare main soochna padega...😃

I m done with this thread ! 😆--So what about Gandhi 😉😆
Good day to you! Enjoy your weekend.  --My weekend is over!😕

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angie.4u

I see that I ended up genuinely confusing  believe. So against my better judgement let me  make one last post here and then scram before I tear out the remaining hair on my head.

Vinu, that article does not mean that Gandhi wasnt thinking straight ! On the contrary the people who made those disparaging remarks appear to have little understanding of the Indian culture. People look at the world through their own glasses. If the glasses are tinted everything appears dark. Try to think over that.

I m done with this thread ! 😆
Good day to you! Enjoy your weekend. 

What baffles me is why try to set 'straight', some 'bent' brains. 😛

Subcontinental culture is very different from western culture. In western culture men have more guarded emotions, and physiological distance. Men on the subcontinent are much closer and comfortable with each other, even friendship is more physical involving hand holding, hugs etc. Whenever my American friends watch Indian reality shows where guys are somewhat touchy feely with each other, they find it gay.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My brain is giving me the silent treatment...Did you say somthing, or did your brain fart.. 😉😛

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hmm.. it looks like you banned yourself.

just want to thank you for your serious contribution and specially your positive attitude of always appreciating other people's posts.  tc and wish you all the best.