Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Download HQ Videos + Burn = DVD

I do that a lot with concerts.

I've done that with american TV shows LOL
and plus not everyone has the ability and equipment to carry this out...

plus it's so difficult to find full episodes of season 1! i was trying to look for alisha and mayuresh's inhi logon ne performance ...it's nowhere to be found LOL

I got DVDq vids of season2 and LM, and full episodes but getting HQ for season1 is almost impossible, most of the links are dead

yah agree with both Pimp and Tannistha. there aren't any Season 1 videos on zeetv's or danceindiadance's youtube account. all the DID 1 videos that have been uploaded on youtube are by fans so the quality isn't that great, plus the videos consist of only the dance and not the comments and reactions by the judges. Even though Season 2 and LM videos are readily available on youtube, the videos are not labelled by parts. What i mean is that the videos are labelled by the date it was aired and the name of the performer. So in order to burn it into a DVD you don't know the order of the performance. Besides, downloading and burning will take up a lot of time. I'd rather spend a couple of dollars and save time by buying the DVD than save money by downloading and burning from the internet, especially if the DVD contains extra features like the auditions, the limelight episodes, behind the scenes, etc.

Edited by tawashe - 26 May 2011 at 11:59pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index