How/ Where can I get DID DVD?

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I remember during the grand finale of Lil Masters Mithun da had launched the DID season 1 and 2 dvds. Does anybody know how i can get it? I've already tried searching in amazon. com and ebay.com but had no success. Does Dance India Dance have a website where we can purchase it online. Or is the only option video stores in India?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tawashe thumbnail
So nobody knows? Oh well!!!!! πŸ˜” I really wanted to get my own DID dvd to add to my dvd collection. If anyone in this forum owns it or knows anybody who owns it, can you tell me how did you (or the someone you know) get it and where did buy you it from? Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

since people say tht Zee checks IF frequently

i have a request to Zee since ages ...  this topic lets me share my wish😳

i want a DVD with all Salmans acts with the respective comments plus all his moments

not just Salman's ... im sure every fan wants it for their fav ... they should seriously consider it

Zee if youre reading this ... i tell you its an awesome idea πŸ˜ƒ
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Download HQ Videos + Burn = DVD

I do that a lot with concerts.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Download HQ Videos + Burn = DVD

I do that a lot with concerts.

I've done that with american TV shows πŸ˜†
and plus not everyone has the ability and equipment to carry this out...

Originally posted by: Mihirism

I've done that with american TV shows πŸ˜†
and plus not everyone has the ability and equipment to carry this out...

plus it's so difficult to find full episodes of season 1! i was trying to look for alisha and mayuresh's inhi logon ne performance ...it's nowhere to be found πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimp

plus it's so difficult to find full episodes of season 1! i was trying to look for alisha and mayuresh's inhi logon ne performance ...it's nowhere to be found πŸ˜†

I got DVDq vids of season2 and LM, and full episodes but getting HQ for season1 is almost impossible, most of the links are dead
tawashe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

I got DVDq vids of season2 and LM, and full episodes but getting HQ for season1 is almost impossible, most of the links are dead

yah agree with both Pimp and Tannistha. there aren't any Season 1 videos on zeetv's or danceindiadance's youtube account. all the DID 1 videos that have been uploaded on youtube are by fans so the quality isn't that great, plus the videos consist of only the dance and not the comments and reactions by the judges. Even though Season 2 and LM videos are readily available on youtube, the videos are not labelled by parts. What i mean is that the videos are labelled by the date it was aired and the name of the performer. So in order to burn it into a DVD you don't know the order of the performance. Besides, downloading and burning will take up a lot of time. I'd rather spend a couple of dollars and save time by buying the DVD than save money by downloading and burning from the internet, especially if the DVD contains extra features like the auditions, the limelight episodes, behind the scenes, etc.
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago