Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal (Page 58)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
nahii nahhiii GC one thing fore suree...!!!!! he do not know how to gippp other girlss than debinaa A SIMPLE PROPERRR KISSS no...!!!!!!!! I still not getting it...!!!!! vy did he awlays put his sexxy lips on DD's boootyfoooll skins lyk as if he was reluctant to do it...!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
HIS EYES SPEAKK A LOTT THAN HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ...!!!!! mar daaalaaa mar daaalaaa...!!!!! so hooott hooott hoottt and no ones can beat dat no...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by luvey

JUST WATCH IT ...!!!! Day Dreaming

Abhi buffer ho raha hai...dekhkar batati hunEmbarrassed

Luveeyyy tumhara contribution towards mission kam dikh raha haiAngry jaldi jaldi make more postsLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLTongue

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Luveeyyy tumhara contribution towards mission kam dikh raha haiAngry jaldi jaldi make more postsLOL
[/QUOTE]

It's a well made video, and Drashu looks gr8..though those were the days I was just warming up to her. Don't like KSG much, ...see thats the thing...the one thing I don't like about GC is his looks...he's so pretty...I hate pretty boys...ditto for KSG...they're so chocolate boy types. 

I love Mayank Anand for everything he is off screen - write, painter artist, designer, six pack abs (yummy yummyWacko...etc etc!!) 
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

OOOIIIYEEE I AM D ONLY PERSON HERE WHO KEEP ON POSTING NO ...!!!! RYT AMMMOOO...!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

nahii nahhiii GC one thing fore suree...!!!!! he do not know how to gippp other girlss than debinaa A SIMPLE PROPERRR KISSS no...!!!!!!!! I still not getting it...!!!!! vy did he awlays put his sexxy lips on DD's boootyfoooll skins lyk as if he was reluctant to do it...!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
HIS EYES SPEAKK A LOTT THAN HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ...!!!!! mar daaalaaa mar daaalaaa...!!!!! so hooott hooott hoottt and no ones can beat dat no...!!!!

agree 100 percent...his kisses sure lack charm...par woh pee loon time par dhang se diye the...uske baad pata nahi kya ho gaya...reluctance shows in his kisses foreverAngry puckering karne mein pata nahi kya jaata haiAngry

EYESDay Dreaming me toh can drown in them and never want to resurfaceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Dis is my new founddd wickeddd showww...!!!! MELISSA AND JOEY...!!!! dis was d besssttt scene of d entire season...!!!!ROFL

ROFL

tubzzz tu marvaayegi... this was hilaaarrriiousss

Desichiqneezmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

yeah i agree...my dad expects the TV hunks to all act the same - in a dramatic manner - so he never realizes the expressions that GC gives are all in the eyes...hence he's nicknamed him 
ROCKstar

for his rock like expressions - just to tease the life out of me. 

little does he know that GC does have rockstar lyk status on GF.

maaneet_pisces

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by mechantefille

It's a well made video, and Drashu looks gr8..though those were the days I was just warming up to her. Don't like KSG much, ...see thats the thing...the one thing I don't like about GC is his looks...he's so pretty...I hate pretty boys...ditto for KSG...they're so chocolate boy types. 

I love Mayank Anand for everything he is off screen - write, painter artist, designer, six pack abs (yummy yummyWacko...etc etc!!) 

Amyyy GC is macho and not pretty...he is handsome...dont call him prettyAngry

Mayank Anand par tum fida ho toh raho na par mere GC ko pretty aur chocolate boy types nahi kehne ka...EmbarrassedLOLWink

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 25 May 2011 at 5:40am

mechantefille

Go to top