Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal (Page 43)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 7231

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
C, ryt now i am just waiting and waitinggg for NT to wake up from her deep slumber...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
cannot waittt nomoreee to c d face off between her & DevuNanduuu no...!!!!!
 
 I would lurrrve to c face off btwn Kashmira& Samir...Abhinav had tough looks, but poor Samir has a helpless look on his face...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just wondering how he will face her!!!!
 
den will get our showdownnn catfighttt waaawww...!!!!!
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

MIKAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Hugluveyyy...tumhe main pehle kaha dikhi????

Amruta aur Anamika mein phir se confusion???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 7231

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by luvey

nobody home yet...!!! is only me and you...!!!! i was getting bored studying in d library...so i just logged in for a while no...!!!! and wooottt wooottt killlerrr promooo...!!!! i post here...wait no...!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

I knowww...I saw it...tu kya padh rahi hain waise??

Hello MSk...hello Abs...Day DreamingDead
i am doing sum research about avertising company,campaign and product...next monday i havv to do presentation...!!!! elso got to do summary booklet of top 10 novelist local and international...!!!!!!!!!hmmm...!!!!!! Ermm

Wow ur into advertising , huh?? Nice...cool

So do u have a deadline for it?
actually i am into directing /filmaking ...!!!! advert was part of it you c...!!!!EmbarrassedApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 7231

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by luvey

 
"Geet ke pyar ne mujhe Balwant banne par majboor kar diya tha. Lekin aaj, usi pyar ke sammaan ke liye, mujhe phir se "Maan Singh Khurana" banna hi hoga. Tumhara Maan, phir laut aaya hai Geet."

OMGGG NESSS FIIINALLYYY...OUR DREAMY MAN IS BAKKK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW MAAZAAA TIMEEE...!!! ROFLROFL

OUR HOOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT ATTITUDE WALA MAAN IS BACK WID A BANG...LURRRVE MSK...Maan Singh Khurana is bakkk with full force... i was dying to c him in his original avataar...sigh heavily...and that body...swoons killerrr no...!!!!Star

 





burning...fire burning yaar...can't wait for today!!!!!!!!!!...band baji gayoo...i wonder the nanga punga maan sequence kab hoga, when he n the nunga lucky fight...waise why did hehave his turban on?
even i elso wondering...!!!! maybe in today episode no...?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 7231

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by luvey

MIKAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Hugluveyyy...tumhe main pehle kaha dikhi????

Amruta aur Anamika mein phir se confusion???
 
OMGGGsss...!!!! den who is AMRUTA AND AND who is ANAMIKA...???????????!!!!!!
 
ShockedShockedShockedDeadConfusedBlushingBlushingROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by luvey


"Geet ke pyar ne mujhe Balwant banne par majboor kar diya tha. Lekin aaj, usi pyar ke sammaan ke liye, mujhe phir se "Maan Singh Khurana" banna hi hoga. Tumhara Maan, phir laut aaya hai Geet."

OMGGG NESSS FIIINALLYYY...OUR DREAMY MAN IS BAKKK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW MAAZAAA TIMEEE...!!! ROFLROFL

OUR HOOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT ATTITUDE WALA MAAN IS BACK WID A BANG...LURRRVE MSK...Maan Singh Khurana is bakkk with full force... i was dying to c him in his original avataar...sigh heavily...and that body...swoons killerrr no...!!!!Star

 



burning...fire burning yaar...can't wait for today!!!!!!!!!!...band baji gayoo...i wonder the nanga punga maan sequence kab hoga, when he n the nunga lucky fight...waise why did hehave his turban on?

haan yaar me too confused about lucky fight...i hope it has not been scrappedCry

Luveeeyyy why does he say Geet ka Maan...woh toh hum sabka haina...he should say aap sabka Maan laut aaya hai...i am sure we were more desperate to have him on board than GeetLOL

Mazzaaa time mein bahut time hai...abhi dry spell chalega jab tak delhi nahi aa jaataBig smile


Edited by maaneet_pisces - 25 May 2011 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

C, ryt now i am just waiting and waitinggg for NT to wake up from her deep slumber...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
cannot waittt nomoreee to c d face off between her & DevuNanduuu no...!!!!!
 
 I would lurrrve to c face off btwn Kashmira& Samir...Abhinav had tough looks, but poor Samir has a helpless look on his face...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just wondering how he will face her!!!!
 
den will get our showdownnn catfighttt waaawww...!!!!!
 
 
 
 


Oh My Freaking Gosh!!! I know (jumping up and down in seat)...egggjhaktly!!! 

I'm so waiting for Nandu to give NT a dose of the shaahi patiala back talk...NT ka chehra dekhne layak hoga...wahahahaha.

Ana Banana ( freaky friday ishtyle Wink)


I'm waiting for Dev to get some backbone too...yaar, somebody donate it plz.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesDesichiqneez

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

actually i am into directing /filmaking ...!!!! advert was part of it you c...!!!!EmbarrassedApprove

waah waah...Maan Geet ko direct karne ke plans in futureBlushing we would love to see your direction...tumhare thoughts and baaki sab audience ke thoughts bahut milte julte haiLOLWink


I am anamika and she is amrutaLOL i hope u understoodLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Everything is possible...

Author: vaishu14   Replies: 9   Views: 1392

vaishu14 9 1392 27 August 2010 at 5:05am by arunima_LUIT
maan badal gaya.......

Author: ashoo_butt   Replies: 1   Views: 716

ashoo_butt 1 716 18 August 2010 at 2:24pm by ashoo_butt
Want Geet Segments? Mission e-mails

Author: TheRowdiest   Replies: 9   Views: 1433

TheRowdiest 9 1433 09 August 2010 at 2:20pm by Ek.Romantique
9th Aug:Maans Mission ROSE:Lagi tumse man ki lagan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 86   Views: 13987

Armu4eva 86 13987 09 August 2010 at 12:57pm by dhrashtee
Munda Sada Ghori Chad gaya band baj gaya!!!

Author: -Selcouth-   Replies: 6   Views: 4795

-Selcouth- 6 4795 20 July 2010 at 5:38am by -Selcouth-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index