Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal (Page 21)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
ROFL @ Luniza ...ROFLROFL

looks like you are more than making up for my shad shad mood kal...

Change your name to Love Smile

Lav
LV
Luvey...

So its not the name its the sound Smile

Originally posted by muniza75

Nihu tu LVraaz ke liye pagal, tu luvey ke liye pagal, tu Lavu ke liye pagal...Iss "L" mein aisa kya hai, i will change my name from L, Luniza toh acha nahin lageyga, let me think some good name, which start ftom L...

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Luvey Gayab hai...
Issi liye Nihu Pagal hai ...

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by dtri

<font color="#990066">princesss, hot tubzzz, ankaaa, amruuu, mummaaa, LAVZ???? HugHugHug</font>
</div>
<font color="#990066">who else is here? zzzster boyfriend...????? Hug</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066">MISSED YA LOADS AND BOATS GUYS Hug</font>

<font color="#990066">Kaam khatam</font>

<font color="#990066">paisa hazam</font>

<font color="#990066">main aa gayi</font>

<font color="#990066">karne bheja naram ROFL</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Presnt Maam...ROFL</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">doin my wrk side by side so i am in n out as usualEmbarrassed</font>

<div><font color="#990066">yaar terku toh kaam hikaam hai</font>

<font color="#990066">baaki humku toh ab aaram hai</font>

<font color="#990066">surmayi si shaam hai</font>

<font color="#990066">chale dilli seeta raam hai ROFL</font>

<strong>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">kaam tho bas naam ka hai...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">degree tho zaroori hai...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">luvey tho gayab hai...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">aur Nihu pagal hai!</font>ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

SHIIittt shiiittt...!!!!! i havvv totallly losttt ittt...!!!! i lost my internet connectionnn ...!!!!! i lost my posts...!!!!!! i lost my mooodddsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loosinggg ittt...!!!!!! IFFF and its errorsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</div>
<div>

Aiyyo why always IF gave hard time to u and your jaddugar, you both did some paap?

Muniza

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

After reading the article praying that they reveal Dev's truth to the family before the Devini marriage...warna bahut bura lagegaCry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

subah se the song buzzing in my head and the VM is wonderful...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just the kind of episode i love GHSP for...and that is drama with perfect logical sequencing and comedy...Hug

DITTO

I was rofl with Lucky n Preeto Scene and the entire Jugnu Mama with dushman ki fauj thing and then when he forgo i was like oh no not again...Mission possible kabhi nahi hoga isse...but no was wrong...he finally managed to disclose the truth...Thankyou CV's for fulfilling so many people's wish to see th jasoos cracking one case...Party

DITTO - like I said to Amru - I was sooo happy for mammey bechara kitne din se mehnat kar raha tha hamara jugnu jasssuus LOL

Moving on thereaction by Beeji and Tejji...it was perfect...any elder in the family would have reacted like Beeji...she was tooo good...and the dialogues given to her were phenomenal...be it not interfering in Pati patni mamla ya "bure toh hum ban gaye" or "meri dushmani thi kya maan singh se"...infact every word she uttered i felt she was so right on her behalf...Clap

haan thoda off laga mujhe kyun ki if you think of initial days - remember she was hell bent on not letting maan even near her. They even beat up Adi who was just a messanger. I felt weird even when they accepted Dev as maan and let him stay in. It's like all of a sudden logic kahaan se ubhar aaya in me. I mean this was def. logical. The initial reaction was NOT. so kinda felt a little disconnect there.

Breathing a sigh of relief seeing Geet get her spine back...finally operation ho gaya and now she stands for the man who has stood by her throughout...Smile and Maan being the sensible man again and saying abhi samjhane ka koi faayda nahi...though i feel they arent going to go away leaving a distressed familySmile

DITTO LOLWinkTongue

Terrificly mindblowing episode...infact flawless epi...in love with Geet all over again atleast for the daySmileLOL

DITTO LOL

have lots more to say maybe aage...while discussingBig smile

Sorry Anka darling songs main sun nahi sakti.. ab tum puchogi toh phir post kaise karti ho? well ek andhi ki tarah karti hoon... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

toh batana song kaun sa tha VM ka!! Embarrassed
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

please clearly specify ... what did you mean when you said... you lost your moods ROFL

SHIIittt shiiittt...!!!!! i havvv totallly losttt ittt...!!!! i lost my internet connectionnn ...!!!!! i lost my posts...!!!!!! i lost my mooodddsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loosinggg ittt...!!!!!! IFFF and its errorsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL @ Luniza ...ROFLROFL

looks like you are more than making up for my shad shad mood kal...

Change your name to Love Smile

Lav
LV
Luvey...

So its not the name its the sound Smile

Don't change my name to LEAVE ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maaneet_pisces

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

IF tho bohot irritatin hai...
kabie kabar bekaar hai...
bt ghar tho yahin hai...
isske siva jaana kahan hai...Wink
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

please clearly specify ... what did you mean when you said... you lost your moods ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

AWWW EmbarrassedHug

You don't listen do you? Use Word or Notepad na silly!!! then paste here! I do that for all my long posts! Or Copy them before posting! I've been burnt too many times Angry

Go to top