Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Hellooo

Anyone home?

Muniza
PIZZZAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
HELLLOOO MYSTERYGURL...WAAAD CAN I CALL YOU...????????????πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
aaj koi ghar par hain...late arrival here Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
MIKAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
Hello...whats happening...itna sunnata kyun hain bhai?
nobody home yet...!!! is only me and you...!!!! i was getting bored studying in d library...so i just logged in for a while no...!!!! and wooottt wooottt killlerrr promooo...!!!! i post here...wait no...!!!!!!!!🀣🀣☺️☺️🀒😍
Originally posted by luvey

nobody home yet...!!! is only me and you...!!!! i was getting bored studying in d library...so i just logged in for a while no...!!!! and wooottt wooottt killlerrr promooo...!!!! i post here...wait no...!!!!!!!!😍

I knowww...I saw it...tu kya padh rahi hain waise??

Hello MSk...hello Abs...😍🀒
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1wGyAyyL8[/YOUTUBE]

"Geet ke pyar ne mujhe Balwant banne par majboor kar diya tha. Lekin aaj, usi pyar ke sammaan ke liye, mujhe phir se "Maan Singh Khurana" banna hi hoga. Tumhara Maan, phir laut aaya hai Geet."

OMGGG NESSS FIIINALLYYY...OUR DREAMY MAN IS BAKKK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW MAAZAAA TIMEEE...!!! 🀣🀣

OUR HOOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT ATTITUDE WALA MAAN IS BACK WID A BANG...LURRRVE MSK...Maan Singh Khurana is bakkk with full force... i was dying to c him in his original avataar...sigh heavily...and that body...swoons killerrr no...!!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒☺️☺️☺️😍😍🀣🀣🀣⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1wGyAyyL8[/YOUTUBE]

"Geet ke pyar ne mujhe Balwant banne par majboor kar diya tha. Lekin aaj, usi pyar ke sammaan ke liye, mujhe phir se "Maan Singh Khurana" banna hi hoga. Tumhara Maan, phir laut aaya hai Geet."

OMGGG NESSS FIIINALLYYY...OUR DREAMY MAN IS BAKKK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW MAAZAAA TIMEEE...!!! 🀣🀣

OUR HOOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT ATTITUDE WALA MAAN IS BACK WID A BANG...LURRRVE MSK...Maan Singh Khurana is bakkk with full force... i was dying to c him in his original avataar...sigh heavily...and that body...swoons killerrr no...!!!!⭐️

burning...fire burning yaar...can't wait for today!!!!!!!!!!...band baji gayoo...i wonder the nanga punga maan sequence kab hoga, when he n the nunga lucky fight...waise why did hehave his turban on?
Originally posted by mechantefille

I knowww...I saw it...tu kya padh rahi hain waise??

Hello MSk...hello Abs...😍🀒
i am doing sum research about avertising company,campaign and product...next monday i havv to do presentation...!!!! elso got to do summary booklet of top 10 novelist local and international...!!!!!!!!!hmmm...!!!!!! πŸ€’πŸ€“πŸ€”

i am doing sum research about avertising company,campaign and product...next monday i havv to do presentation...!!!! elso got to do summary booklet of top 10 novelist local and international...!!!!!!!!!hmmm...!!!!!! πŸ€”

Wow ur into advertising , huh?? Nice...cool

So do u have a deadline for it?