3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
What I liked about today's episode?  Bheeji asking Geet to leave her house.  Very very good.  Geet very well deserved it. I am with Bheeji when she said that she was angry with Maan bcoz of her.  She didn't know him from Adam. 
Now if she someone can fulfill my dream and give one rapchik slap to Geet for continuing to act innocent and blameless...I will be very happy!!

OMG pol khulte hi I got to see my Angry Young Munda haye haye hayeee ☺️ EEP!

Z
Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyo itna sanata kyon hai bhai?

Episode was too good, come on come on, mazza time...

@ Mac & Cheese - Are you padharing today on your threadwa?

Muniza

MD,Z🤗Absolutely mind blowing episode...pata nahi aaj sab kaha hai...

read your take...go read mine😛
itna time pass ho gaya ...
hum sab ne itni massti ki
ke episode ke baad kya hua
main yeh bhool gayi ...!!

par ...

i would like to say ...

read luvey's take ...

cos mine is DITTO 🤣
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by savi-tan

What I liked about today's episode? Bheeji asking Geet to leave her house. Very very good. Geet very well deserved it.I am with Bheeji when she said that she was angry with Maan bcoz of her. She didn't know him from Adam.
</div>
<div>
Now if she someone can fulfill my dream and give one rapchik slap to Geet for continuing to act innocent and blameless...I will be very happy!!

Aiyyo itna ghussa? I was feeling so bad cause they cheated them, and of coure Maan is son in law, but Geet is daughter, and their anger is justified, but i hope they understand their love and their motive...Episode was too good...

Muniza
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

<font size="2">MD,Z🤗Absolutely mind blowing episode...pata nahi aaj sab kaha hai...</font>

<font size="2">read your take...go read mine😛</font>

Aiyyo i am at work darling, once will come home, will read and reply, loved todays episode...I am checking everything thru my cell, dont want to mess anything like yesterday 😉 ...

Muniza
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

OMG pol khulte hi I got to see my Angry Young Munda haye haye hayeee ☺️EEP!

</strong>

<strong>

Z

Aiyyo me was jumping, aiyyo aiyyo my Hotty Maan is back, woho what an anger, hotty hotty 😳 ...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyo i am at work darling, once will come home, will read and reply, loved todays episode...I am checking everything thru my cell, dont want to mess anything like yesterday 😉 ...

Muniza

chetti chetti ghar pahuch jaaon 😊 and i am sure u arent going to mess up kal ke baad😆
@ Anu - No chetti chetti, i still have 3 1/2 hour :(...
But i can chat lolz...

Work calling will join shortly...

Muniza
Hahaha Munni Re .. you all happy shappy na? Balwante is gone for good 😆

Z