Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

we want sid back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: we want sid back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [56.25%]
6 [37.50%]
1 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Whooo ho nothing can stop now getting sid back as I have united his 3000 fans!!!!TongueTongueTongue now just wait n watch!!! ppl sid will be back soonLOL yipeeeLOLLOLLOL

oh thats great  dear Thumbs Up...we can get him back with the support...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by kisivaj

Originally posted by abhaylove

Well yesterday this poll was made and u can check the poll results too .

Again similar poll DeadDeadDead. Sid can come back once the abhlya story come to track & metz story is over ...

well that poll was mostly to influence people against his return...so this was again made for his return...LOL
im happy there are some other people other than me and rupa who genuinely want him back...Smile
i know he can come back later, but if we keep trying now only na then only we can get to see him back later...
after some days even if we try, it will be no use as ppl will forget and even cv's will have diff plans...right now only is the best time to keep trying then, may be they will plan for his entry after a month or so... 

alright if u think so that we were influencing ppl's mind then fine...go ahead with this poll Smile
and this time u cant blame us Tongue

ok fine i wont blame you ppl...sry for doing so...i know nobody will respond to this poll now as its a double post...
but if we keep trying now then only we can get to see him back later...
after some days even if we try, it will be no use as ppl will forget and even cv's will have diff plans...right now only is the best time to keep trying then, may be they will plan for his entry after a month or so... 

Edited by kisivaj - 24 May 2011 at 2:13pm
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Again similar poll DeadDeadDead. Sid can come back once the abhlya story come to track & metz story is over ...

well that poll was mostly to influence people against his return...so this was again made for his return...LOL
im happy there are some other people other than me and rupa who genuinely want him back...Smile
i know he can come back later, but if we keep trying now only na then only we can get to see him back later...
after some days even if we try, it will be no use as ppl will forget and even cv's will have diff plans...right now only is the best time to keep trying then, may be they will plan for his entry after a month or so... 
Hmm poll was made as it was asked by sid fan . Since it was spam no one can read in detail . I thought why to have poll once again ...i am fine with this tooBig smile 
I truly want sid to come back and why not . He is good actor , witty line and more imp his character could have given certain dimension to abhlya luv story . Everyone here can understand all of the sudden sid character was killed . I will support for his coming and i so love metz , chandeena ...the whole vampire family ...thought by nature i am never been attached to any character but IF make me feel for it and am i there Smile

But seriously i am really tired by some sid fan here who spam the whole post with word 'SID" . The way sid is claimed  ..like look i will prove u , u wait and watch , slap on face , let me prove to u ...I myself have been supporting for sid & was even mailing given in the post . But the kind of spam/lang used by some sid fan is really dispointing to me . Why sid mission ..even PKYEK mission was done but in way that it doesn't affects the whole forum . I actually started feeling repulsive with thoes spam and comments made .

I totally agree that to get sid as later just cannot happen. Today call will only make affect in month or two as CV has to do justice to story as well .

Edited by abhaylove - 24 May 2011 at 2:16pm

Ritzie

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hmm poll was made as it was asked by sid fan . Since it was spam no one can read in detail . I thought why to have poll once again ...i am fine with this tooBig smile 
I truly want sid to come back and why not . He is good actor , witty line and more imp his character could have given certain dimension to abhlya luv story . Everyone here can understand all of the sudden sid character was killed . I will support for his coming and i so love metz , chandeena ...the whole vampire family ...thought by nature i am never been attached to any character but IF make me feel for it and am i there Smile

But seriously i am really tired by some sid fan here who spam the whole post with word 'SID" . The way sid is claimed  ..like look i will prove u , u wait and watch , slap on face , let me prove to u ...I myself have been supporting for sid & was even mailing given in the post . But the kind of spam/lang used by some sid fan is really dispointing to me . Why sid mission ..even PKYEK mission was done but in way that it doesn't affects the whole forum . I actually started feeling repulsive with thoes spam and comments made .

I totally agree that to get sid as later just cannot happen. Today call will only make affect in month or two as CV has to do justice to story as well .

i understand your point, i know its little too much Smile...but its just that we want to gather sid fans to get him back becoz if we try now only we can get him back after a while...becoz if we do it later its no use...
and sorry for blaming you guys that u ppl influenced...well i felt somewhat negative with the earlier poll, thats why i was hurt and mentioned like that...but i did not mean so right now...i want to take it back...
its ok i know peoples opinions diff...but what i wanted to say is we need to keep trying as NOW IS THE TIME...otherwise he will never come back...i feel sorry for his loss on his other project too as he is such a talented actor...and he deserves to be treated much better...

Ritzie

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

i understand your point, i know its little too much Smile...but its just that we want to gather sid fans to get him back becoz if we try now only we can get him back after a while...becoz if we do it later its no use...
and sorry for blaming you guys that u ppl influenced...well i felt somewhat negative with the earlier poll, thats why i was hurt and mentioned like that...but i did not mean so right now...i want to take it back...
its ok i know peoples opinions diff...but what i wanted to say is we need to keep trying as NOW IS THE TIME...otherwise he will never come back...i feel sorry for his loss on his other project too as he is such a talented actor...and he deserves to be treated much better...
Its okay to have mission and good will does matter to have fans around . SmileEven opinion change due to frs here .Embarrassed I totally understand .Why are sid fan for if then cant bring more people to support them Embarrassed.I do respect your opintion here .Embarrassed As i said if it now otherwise never . Everyone will forget ...but mission has to be done respectfully . Confused

But is it right to use that kind of lang i mentioned "The way sid is claimed  ..like look i will prove u , u wait and watch , slap on face , let me prove to u "...if ther is post for panchi u still see the sid comment ...Dead...I mean every post ?? There are too many sid fan u can see poll ..and even they are polite ..Smile

Its okay lets not discuss so much here Wink..i am fine Smile

Ritzie

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Already posted:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690090

Topic Closed.

PKYEK Dev Team.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index