Posted: 12 years ago

wot up peeps πŸ˜‰ 

so do i need to mention wot this post is about ??

well if u insist ... i feel obliged to πŸ˜†

Satya's last words (not he aint dying yet πŸ˜†) were 3 days

so im thinking wot can be done in 3 days ??

shall i get happy he will leave after  that or think wot will he do n wot if it fails πŸ€“

all his previous plans have failed miserably making him n his lil sis cry n cry 😭 while i couldnt stop 🀣 at their stupid plans

I admit wot happened 2 him n his mother was sad n a harsh truth of people who treat any1 below them as dirt ... n history repeated itself with Ichcha  

but his idea's r so silly... n his wardrobe 🀒... uff lets no go there

rathore was so business man like... give n take... i liked his attitude... when did they say they were friends anyway ??  poor satya left standing all alone...  

the only thing i liked was his determination πŸ‘ i saw the intesity n fire in his eyes ... which reminded me of the reason y im his fan (SK not satya) n that is a similar fire in DigVijay's eyes to get wot he wants no matter how many times u stumble πŸ‘

n bTW where did they get clothes to change into?? did bro n sis know something like this was gonna happen so they kept a spare pair at rathore's house ?? πŸ˜•

im rambling on here arent i ? πŸ˜† well u get the point wot next ??

Originally posted by shonu.703

Thanks ... both were changed if i can remember well ... unless Satya was wearing that shirt under the jacket ... but sanchi was definitely changed

i fail to understand how days r counted in this show πŸ˜•

Rathore seems to have frozen cold like the artic winter... waiting unnecessarily 4 tappy to come running 2 him or something ... i hope now that Satya will have to help Rathore in order to stay from cops rarthore does something

Rathod bought those suits for Tapasya and gave one to SanchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Rathod idiot gave away Satya's secret and now he is showing attitude to him...😑😑.

I want Satya to make kabza of Bzoo and their property😈 and throw them out, but they will show dadaji and mai apologising and SnS going back to dubai khushi khushi
Originally posted by souroj

Rathod bought those suits for Tapasya and gave one to SanchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Rathod idiot gave away Satya's secret and now he is showing attitude to him...😑😑.

Hmm could be πŸ˜†πŸ˜† perfect fitting 4 both sanchi n tappy ... wow πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

rathore only cares 4 his baby n 4 that he wont think b4 talking or acting ... its the short n crisp talk i liked ... to the point

i did feel sorry 4 satya all alone ... but he had no back up plan

I want Satya to make kabza of Bzoo and their property😈 and throw them out, but they will show dadaji and mai apologising and SnS going back to dubai khushi khushi

i too want the same Souroj 😈 all loony toon peeps to become phatichar n Satya ordering them around

n u know instead of using his sis like this he could have done some ghotala in business .. something which should have been Veer's lookout n then get him caught in some fraud case or something ... more believable n understandable

but know that the cat is out of the bag ... ur rite all will be hail ichcha ...

dunno about S n S going back to Dubai yet ... they will do something b4 going  
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Hmm could be πŸ˜†πŸ˜† perfect fitting 4 both sanchi n tappy ... wow πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

rathore only cares 4 his baby n 4 that he wont think b4 talking or acting ... its the short n crisp talk i liked ... to the point

i did feel sorry 4 satya all alone ... but he had no back up plan

Yes and for that idiot Rathod ,let tensed, worried, hurt ( she had a small cut)Taps go the construction site where her life or rather his baby's life wud have been in danger😑😑. Can u tell me for wht is he waitingπŸ˜•
Originally posted by PreciousPri

i too want the same Souroj 😈 all loony toon peeps to become phatichar n Satya ordering them around

n u know instead of using his sis like this he could have done some ghotala in business .. something which should have been Veer's lookout n then get him caught in some fraud case or something ... more believable n understandable

but know that the cat is out of the bag ... ur rite all will be hail ichcha ...

dunno about S n S going back to Dubai yet ... they will do something b4 going  

Yes and here TAPKI cud not have saved him.

Yes and for that idiot Rathod ,let tensed, worried, hurt ( she had a small cut)Taps go the construction site where her life or rather his baby's life wud have been in danger😑😑. Can u tell me for wht is he waitingπŸ˜•

a green signal frm tappy to come rescue her πŸ˜† jks apart no clue Confused ... will he wait until the baby is born ?? dunno?? ConfusedConfused

rathore is a sly one... when it came to his baby n tappy he even if it was vaguely he ratted out S n S ... n now that its pay back time ... he says i have done all i can ... now its ur turn

but explain how will satya help with him n tappy?? wot was he gonna do convince her or kidnap her 4 rathore??

Satya needs some brains ... so that his plan works n he can live happily eva after in loony town as a Maharaja

Yes and here TAPKI cud not have saved him.

Exactly !! this would have been better 4 him n his revenge ... my bad im trying to make use of my brain in a show which doesnt demand it