Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

wot up peeps Wink 

so do i need to mention wot this post is about ??

well if u insist ... i feel obliged to LOL

Satya's last words (not he aint dying yet LOL) were 3 days

so im thinking wot can be done in 3 days ??

shall i get happy he will leave after Dancing that or think wot will he do n wot if it fails Geek

all his previous plans have failed miserably making him n his lil sis cry n cry Cry while i couldnt stop ROFL at their stupid plans

I admit wot happened 2 him n his mother was sad n a harsh truth of people who treat any1 below them as dirt ... n history repeated itself with Ichcha  

but his idea's r so silly... n his wardrobe Dead... uff lets no go there Ouch

rathore was so business man like... give n take... i liked his attitude... when did they say they were friends anyway ??  poor satya left standing all alone...  

the only thing i liked was his determination Clap i saw the intesity n fire in his eyes ... which reminded me of the reason y im his fan (SK not satya) n that is a similar fire in DigVijay's eyes to get wot he wants no matter how many times u stumble Clap

n bTW where did they get clothes to change into?? did bro n sis know something like this was gonna happen so they kept a spare pair at rathore's house ?? Confused

im rambling on here arent i ? LOL well u get the point wot next ??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26Savitha0101ruchira23nitu123sourojcjs369xavivillaarunima_LUITRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 days ????" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu.703

Originally posted by PreciousPri

wot up peeps Wink 

so do i need to mention wot this post is about ??

well if u insist ... i feel obliged to LOL

Satya's last words (not he aint dying yet LOL) were 3 days

so im thinking wot can be done in 3 days ??

shall i get happy he will leave after Dancing that or think wot will he do n wot if it fails Geek

all his previous plans have failed miserably making him n his lil sis cry n cry Cry while i couldnt stop ROFL at their stupid plans

I admit wot happened 2 him n his mother was sad n a harsh truth of people who treat any1 below them as dirt ... n history repeated itself with Ichcha  

but his idea's r so silly... n his wardrobe Dead... uff lets no go there Ouch

rathore was so business man like... give n take... i liked his attitude... when did they say they were friends anyway ??  poor satya left standing all alone...  

the only thing i liked was his determination Clap i saw the intesity n fire in his eyes ... which reminded me of the reason y im his fan (SK not satya) n that is a similar fire in DigVijay's eyes to get wot he wants no matter how many times u stumble Clap

n bTW where did they get clothes to change into?? did bro n sis know something like this was gonna happen so they kept a spare pair at rathore's house ?? Confused- were both changed or just sanchi - well marked.
acha what abt that hell rathores 20days dhamki shaadi of tapasya

Thanks ... both were changed if i can remember well ... unless Satya was wearing that shirt under the jacket ... but sanchi was definitely changed

i fail to understand how days r counted in this show Confused

Rathore seems to have frozen cold like the artic winter... waiting unnecessarily 4 tappy to come running 2 him or something ... i hope now that Satya will have to help Rathore in order to stay from cops rarthore does something

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123arunima_LUIT

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Rathod bought those suits for Tapasya and gave one to SanchiLOLLOL. Rathod idiot gave away Satya's secret and now he is showing attitude to him...AngryAngry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliruchira23PreciousPri

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I want Satya to make kabza of Bzoo and their propertyEvil Smile and throw them out, but they will show dadaji and mai apologising and SnS going back to dubai khushi khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23PreciousPri

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Rathod bought those suits for Tapasya and gave one to SanchiLOLLOL. Rathod idiot gave away Satya's secret and now he is showing attitude to him...AngryAngry.

Hmm could be LOLLOL perfect fitting 4 both sanchi n tappy ... wow ShockedLOL

rathore only cares 4 his baby n 4 that he wont think b4 talking or acting ... its the short n crisp talk i liked ... to the point

i did feel sorry 4 satya all alone ... but he had no back up plan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

I want Satya to make kabza of Bzoo and their propertyEvil Smile and throw them out, but they will show dadaji and mai apologising and SnS going back to dubai khushi khushi

i too want the same Souroj Evil Smile all loony toon peeps to become phatichar n Satya ordering them around

n u know instead of using his sis like this he could have done some ghotala in business .. something which should have been Veer's lookout n then get him caught in some fraud case or something ... more believable n understandable

but know that the cat is out of the bag ... ur rite all will be hail ichcha ...

dunno about S n S going back to Dubai yet ... they will do something b4 going  

souroj

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hmm could be LOLLOL perfect fitting 4 both sanchi n tappy ... wow ShockedLOL

rathore only cares 4 his baby n 4 that he wont think b4 talking or acting ... its the short n crisp talk i liked ... to the point

i did feel sorry 4 satya all alone ... but he had no back up plan

Yes and for that idiot Rathod ,let tensed, worried, hurt ( she had a small cut)Taps go the construction site where her life or rather his baby's life wud have been in dangerAngryAngry. Can u tell me for wht is he waitingConfused

PreciousPri

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

i too want the same Souroj Evil Smile all loony toon peeps to become phatichar n Satya ordering them around

n u know instead of using his sis like this he could have done some ghotala in business .. something which should have been Veer's lookout n then get him caught in some fraud case or something ... more believable n understandable

but know that the cat is out of the bag ... ur rite all will be hail ichcha ...

dunno about S n S going back to Dubai yet ... they will do something b4 going  

Yes and here TAPKI cud not have saved him.

PreciousPri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top