Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Star Plus' Navya to get on a serious track soon! (Page 3)

sohn Senior Member
sohn
sohn

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Getting some balaji rubbish treatment this soap! 

I mean, what is naya in this soap?!?! A youth who surrenders to his family's whims and gets engaged after being so volatile and impulsive in love?! Whats naya in this track and story and idea and whaterver they wanna call it?! In fact they keep going back to old ages, where guys would marry the ones who their family chose for them as life partners, girls would sit home and cook and conform to family wishes n thoughts! 

I am not very keen in watching this "weirdness" for a long time. Just the 2 day picnic track stretched for a week...imagine how long this family drama track is going to stretch! I cannot for the life of me see this AnYa couple coming together for the next 6 months atleast Dead

Anyway...lets see how things shape up! Dead

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
so Anant will engaged...thanks for the article...
fardee Goldie
fardee
fardee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
DISGUSTING
anant getting enagaged to shagun Sleepy
instead of marrying her its better he remains bachelor LOLEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index