Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya Irani is hopeful about Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam (Page 5)

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
wow superbb article..waiting eagerly 4  d shw..im suree our DOLL..is gonna rock it..Coolthanks alott 4 sharing sonu..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I am really glad she took up a show where the entire focus is on her, and that was something good. In all the shows she has done so far, every responsiblity is split but it's gonna be all about her, so I am really happy..

Yes, they did change the story, I think they feel that Sanz-Barun story will be more appealing to the audience than a bro-sis thing.I am sure it will be there, soon, but I think this is gonna be the main focus on it.. Some newbie was gonna be part of this show earilier so they must have been like, let's do bro -sis stuff and then Sanz and Barun were added, so they wereike, no , let's do a love story about mature people.

Really looking forward to it. Hope the tadka will be brand new:) and cant they freaken release the title song already?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_SAnam...aa123.80ragzz.Joseph_A

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

TFS sonu.. As usual it wasn't unexpected.. her reasons.. like I mentioned before.. logistics etc.. and I am hopeful that she will do a great job. .and up her previous performance...

@Diya: LOL.. overcome by emotion yet again ehLOL.. I wont say Sanaya is the BEST actress we have now.. she is definitely good.. but not best.. She is on a logarithmic (learning) growth phase.. I would not bring hr to premature professional senescence by attributing superlatives that imply less scope for improvement.. the day she is in the likes of supriya/ratna pathak or shefali chaya, divya seth.. I will shower her with effusive praises.. besides.. its highly boring to be the best.. I am glad with her.. following her career graph.. and would highly encourage her to do her best.. and grow as an actor.. work on her shortcomings.. and dont tell me she has none.. I'll just call you an impulsive fangirl if you said that.. and I definitely give you much more credit than that.. WinkSee there I am mastering the backhanded compliment bitLOL

and I agree with the bold part. I don't consider Sanaya the best actress either. But from LRL to Fanaa to Radha to MJHT, and now, she has def grown.. in LRL and Fanaa, she was very raw. She's def grown from where she started but she HAS A LONG WAY to go. I don't think there is ANYONE on TV who can termed as best actress. and I agree. Supriyaji, Ratna, Divya Seth, and Saritaji. The day someone becomes Sarita joshi, I will say def best actor.. LOL I have ONLY said best actors are in the show Baa Bahu aur Baby. EVERYONE was so damn good there, and in MJHT, we had good actors, not best actors. that's just my opinion.Smile

Edited by jenny1000 - 24 May 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithMagicLanternCandYlicious_Ssonali.19281Anam...relentless.

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Hope this show does much more for Sanaya than MJHT did.

MagicLantern

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

As she is the main lead it is quite apparent that the prime focus will always be on her character only. She wants the audience to see how well she can take up the leads and this will even open more doors of opportunities for her.
Aye. What we thought. I'm sure she has a better taste otherwise :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternsonali.19281

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Wishing Sanaya the very best for this show :)

She definitely has taken this role wisely. Im sure she knows what's best for her :)

Edited by .Yamini. - 24 May 2011 at 8:16pm

MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Nice Article...SmileTrue Actually...Embarrassed Thanks for sharing... Eagerly waiting for 8p.m.,6th Jun.11...EmbarrassedShe rocks always...Our Best Wishes always for Her...

JosephHeart

MagicLantern

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
@Jenny: damn right.. I haven't seen Sanaya in Fanaa..but have seen her in LRL, RKB, MJHT... a steady progression in each role.. culminating into Gunjan a stark contrast from her own self where her USP was she did not let even a minute bit of Sanaya filter in.. now she is onto something bigger in terms of weight in the show.. a protagonist of sorts.. Wishing her all the best.. one thing's for sure.. she is well-prepared now.. one need not talk about her persistence and hard-work.. but she is acquired a skill set now to complement her intrinsic charm.. but yes the road ahead is long.. this is just another milestone:) She will definitely gain out of this.. 

MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

Go to top