Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya Irani is hopeful about Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam (Page 4)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Sonu :: Thankss Hug && OMFGGG Shocked Silly, Finally Sanaya's Show Promo Aired Here Tooo, I'm SOOO Happy Nooow < 333 !! Embarrassed

woww glad you got to see it on tvHug...sanaya looks gorgeous

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I Know & The Title Song, SO Damn Good < 3 Embarrassed FINALLY Will Get To See Two Shows When Mohit Also Comes Back & Both My Januables Will Reach High Inshallah Day Dreaming

Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 24 May 2011 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

[QUOTE=ayesha_80]

Well said, Ashu ... and as we always said, Gunjan and Samrat carried the entire S2 on their shoulders ... it was the most beautiful storyline of the show ... but just too mature for the school and college audience to handle. So another reason to look forward to this show ... I always wanted to see the completion of that love story ... chalo, voh nahin mili, at least we get a new one, and another chance to see Sanaya in a challenging role.

And I agree completely ... Sanaya has always shown great discrimination in her choice of roles ... and this looks like it is gonna be a really strong one ... as for carrying the show, I have no doubts at all that she can do it ... and neither do the makers, obviously ...as they must have seen her work before casting her. She definitely is the best actress we have on telly today.

Yes, Diya...I totally agree with you. SG  was a mature journey... not some random love story which has nothing but trips, falls and catches. Even in S1, they had depth in their characters and this depth increased to an altogether different level in S2. As you said, they carried S2 on their shoulders...and that was indeed the BEST phase of mjht. But then, tracks like amnesia-no amnesia, dead body, etc.etc. ensured that the show not only lost its TRP's but also went down the deepest drains.

Now...thankfully, we'll get a mature story in IPK. I've said time n again that no one can do emotions better than Sanaya...and I, being a sucker of intense n emtional stories...can't wait to see Sanaya do what she does to almost perfection.

Lastly...I AGREE again..LOLLOLLOL The PH must've seen the powerful performance given by Sanaya..and that's why she's their choice. I must say...Sanaya's competence, hard work, determination and humility has made it posible for her to make such a great comeback within 6-7 months. This showbiz world loves to gulp people and it has ditched many who are now no where to be seen.

And...i'm tired now. Switching b/w work and IPK...we are and will be heck busy LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by ayesha_80 - 24 May 2011 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Skavya.b..-Jia-..

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
TFS sonu.. As usual it wasn't unexpected.. her reasons.. like I mentioned before.. logistics etc.. and I am hopeful that she will do a great job. .and up her previous performance...

@Diya: LOL.. overcome by emotion yet again ehLOL.. I wont say Sanaya is the BEST actress we have now.. she is definitely good.. but not best.. She is on a logarithmic (learning) growth phase.. I would not bring hr to premature professional senescence by attributing superlatives that imply less scope for improvement.. the day she is in the likes of supriya/ratna pathak or shefali chaya, divya seth.. I will shower her with effusive praises.. besides.. its highly boring to be the best.. I am glad with her.. following her career graph.. and would highly encourage her to do her best.. and grow as an actor.. work on her shortcomings.. and dont tell me she has none.. I'll just call you an impulsive fangirl if you said that.. and I definitely give you much more credit than that.. WinkSee there I am mastering the backhanded compliment bitLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 24 May 2011 at 9:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternayesha_80CandYlicious_SOzymandias..-Jia-..aashizinJennyPenny

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

sanaya created the iconic gunjan & now since she is  breaking free of  that mould I wish her  all the success & i am sure she'll play payal with equal conviction(not too tough for an actress who managed to catch my fancy even in presence of stalwarts like kajol & aamir in fanna)''well my one wish of sanaya being the only female lead has been granted now i only hope the role does justice to sanaya's talent

@diya: :if ipkmkd is even somewhere close to wus then without a doubt they have a winner in their hands... sanaya portraying gunjan's version in wus would possibly be the best character for a talented actress to make a comeback'..

i second with u sonu , i agree no doubt this new show IPK is somewhere close to WUS and there is no any doubt sanaya will def play this role wonderfully and we r seriously lucky that we wished to get such a strong char for sanaya and we r getting it , no doubt thanks to diya for giving us wings of imagination to fly and to crave for such a char for sanaya Embarrassed n now as we r getting it it will be seriously treat to watch sanaya in this new avatar presenting one confident and self respecting girl char with depth and potential to be superb hit as sanaya will handle solo lead's place and that the dream come true for us Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by ght_sajan

sanaya created the iconic gunjan & now since she is  breaking free of  that mould I wish her  all the success & i am sure she'll play payal with equal conviction(not too tough for an actress who managed to catch my fancy even in presence of stalwarts like kajol & aamir in fanna)''well my one wish of sanaya being the only female lead has been granted now i only hope the role does justice to sanaya's talent

@diya: :if ipkmkd is even somewhere close to wus then without a doubt they have a winner in their hands... sanaya portraying gunjan's version in wus would possibly be the best character for a talented actress to make a comeback'..

i second with u sonu , i agree no doubt this new show IPK is somewhere close to WUS and there is no any doubt sanaya will def play this role wonderfully and we r seriously lucky that we wished to get such a strong char for sanaya and we r getting it , no doubt thanks to diya for giving us wings of imagination to fly and to crave for such a char for sanaya Embarrassed n now as we r getting it it will be seriously treat to watch sanaya in this new avatar presenting one confident and self respecting girl char with depth and potential to be superb hit as sanaya will handle solo lead's place and that the dream come true for us Embarrassed
agreeEmbarrassedn it vill gr8 to vatch her as sp queenDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternaashizin

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thnx 4 posting..:))
n san v knw dat u r gona rockkk dis show...
alll d besttt..:))))))

MagicLantern

chaotic_mess Goldie
chaotic_mess
chaotic_mess

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
best of luck angel
looove u

MagicLantern

Go to top