India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Shaheer nd Soumya r upset!!!!!!!!!!

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
heya guyzzz...Hugseriously tiz week i thought shaheer nd soumya both will be n top 5...bt see wat happened...tey both r out of top 10...Cryshaheer n 12 Crynd soumya n 16...Crytiz cant possible guyzzz...Disapproveeveryday i see sooo many ppl entering our forum bcoz tey love anya...if u truly love the show nd the cast keep voting guyzzz...Embarrassed

everyday dnt forget 2 post 2 comments...Tonguend keep commenting on all the related articles 2 our show nd alhit chaskameter wenever u enter the forum...Winkthere r nearly  more than 100 ppl active n our forum...Embarrassedso if each of u comment we will get nearly 200 comments whch will make our cast n top position...Thumbs Upbeing one of the member of our navya family im asking tiz 2 all of u guyzzz...Tonguekeep voting...nd next week shaheer nd soumya should be n top 5...Party

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shenzzrituloveskmhCool_priyapkaur92akshi-sidputulkkl276-Arishi-samratrocks

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hi ,
Sorry if I am repeating the questions someone else has already asked.
Please tell me if it helps if we hit the chaskameter eachtime we refresh the page ?
How to make out that the vote on chaskameter is getting counted , coz the numbers hsown on it look same all the time-i.e the number of votes and CM total points.
How to vote separately for the lead actors to increase their ratings.

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitasmita

Hi ,
Please tell me if it helps if we hit the chaskameter eachtime we refresh the page ?
How to make out that the vote on chaskameter is getting counted , coz the numbers hsown on it look same all the time-i.e the number of votes and CM total points.

yaa if u hit chaska every time wen u refresh ur page..it will voted nd counted fr the show...

fr cast u hav 2 post comments on their profile...maximum 2 comments allowed everyday n IF...Embarrassed

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
One question, where is the 'chaska meter'?

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bccl

One question, where is the 'chaska meter'?

itz n the opening page...below about navyaEmbarrassed

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

Hi ,

yaa if u hit chaska every time wen u refresh ur page..it will voted nd counted fr the show...

fr cast u hav 2 post comments on their profile...maximum 2 comments allowed everyday n IF...Embarrassed

Thanks for helpingSmile , one silly question - where are profiles ?
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starangel

Hi ,

Thanks for helpingSmile , one silly question - where are profiles ?

lolzzzLOL

its n the opening page...popular cast headingEmbarrassed

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hehe silly me ! Thanks a ton Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index