India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Naye sawaal...

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
guysss after watching the new promo am sooo damn confused.and shocked..D'oh..Shockedektaraf feeling sad for anant he is screwed up...both r important for him...Confused..and dusri tarf navya ke liye...bechari jab use pata chalega anant is repenting then she will b shattered...Ouch...

mere dil mein sawalon k toofan hai...Dead...

1stly :kya hum sab teenage mein itne bewakoof hote hai that we dont think twice before taking these steps...
2ndly:anant ne khud ye kadam badhaye the...navya prevented yet wo nahi mana...and tab usne apne family,values,culture,upbringing k bareme kyun nahin socha.????????????

3rdly:kya behek jana itna assan hai...haan i kno tens mein hum emotions se chalte hai but kya hum bina soche samjhe ye kadam badhate hai ?????

pata nahin am hell confused...Confused...kaise koi asehi apne steps back le sakta hai...i hav faith on anant ...yet cant understand this logic...feeling sad for both...Ouch
guys wanna kno how u all feel do let me kno...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
What isn't getting into my head is this that Anant was the one more bekaboo than Navya, and now after making Navya to fall for him completely its Anant whoz trying to back off. But, dil tp pagal hain, kisi ki sunega. Lets see what Anant does now. I'am gonna be so mad if he starts ignoring Navya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitatriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

What isn't getting into my head is this that Anant was the one more bekaboo than Navya, and now after making Navya to fall for him completely its Anant whoz trying to back off. But, dil tp pagal hain, kisi ki sunega. Lets see what Anant does now. I'am gonna be so mad if he starts ignoring Navya.
mujhe aisa kuch hoga lagta hai...i think he will start ignoring her and then he'll realise thats just not possible...Embarrassed

zobsheh

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Anant never gave it a proper thought before developing these feelings for Navya.  The moment he has started to think using his brains , he has hit reality.
I will say there are people like this in real world and a lot of them , and they behave in such a manner mostly in the teens.
The thing he hasn't realized yet is how deeply these feelings are going to affect him in the future.
He will think it will be easy to break off from here , but he will be the one who will suffer emotionally .

Again if we are thinking he has taken the realtionship too far before realizing the truth, I won't agree much on that. This is just the beginning of the relationship , he is still going through the attraction phase. Its great that he has already given it a thought now.

When people start developing feelings for someone else , it doesn't come with a start date or time , that it starts now. Gradually people realize the intensity and then get serious.
So , IMO its the perfect time Anant  went for a retrospection.

triasha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index