Posted: 12 years ago
Nice story , V diff from others, loved ut,
continue soon nd ad me to ur pm list. 
Nice ff, 
do continue soon
nd plz add me for pm.
hey there...i tried adding u but it keeps saying user not found, could u please add me and please please please update more often cos ur a fab writter :-)
please make maan more forcefull and angry and jealous ...makes him even more hot :-)
nice ff...
read it in one go...
i tried to add the pm id but it says user doesnt exist..can u pl add me..
nice story...
is it bcoz his dadi forced him to marry geet he had to split up with sameera he hates her...
in the last updates geet getting bolder i liked it...
cant wait for the next...
pl cont soon
Awesome dear...waiting 4 the next update...
Hey nice update..when will u add more? :)
Originally posted by Maaneet.Lover

Hey nice update..when will u add more? :)

NOWW😆
Am Typing Awayy,Will Give About 3 UPD's Today And Tomorroww😆
Nearly Done First Updateee😳

As Soon As I HIT 150 Likes,Will UPD Next Part😉

Ohh And COMMENTS,LONNGG ONESSS😆

Comments Make My World Go Round😉 Ohh And Likes😆 And I Reallyyy Want Thread 2 Soon,Lmao Moi Is A Greedy Person ðŸ˜³So Get Commenting And Ill Promise To Be More Regular In Updating,Sacchhiii😆

Part 6

I Looked At Her In shock as her words echoed in my mind.What Had Happened to Her?Before She would Never Say Anything Against Me And Now She's So Confident?

Geet:Mr Khurana?What Are You Staring At?

Maan:Who Do You Think You Are? Being All Sarcastic With Me? Dont Forget You Have no Meaning In my Life or For Me.If I put Up With You,Its For Dadimaa And no Matter how Much You Try,Ill Never Love You

And With That,He Got Out Of The Car And Walked Off Inside the House.A Tear Rolled Down My Cheek And I Smiled.

Geet:Maan,You Dont Know It Yet But You Will Love Me one Day.I Trust myself And My Love Well Enough To Know That.

Meanwhile...In Maans Room.

I Walked Around The Room In Frustration.What Was Happening?Why Was She Now Suddenly Acting Like This? I ran My Hands Through My Hair And Closed My Eyes.I heard A Knock At The Door And I turned Around.

Geet:I Need To Talk To You.

Maan:So? Im Busy

Geet:Its Important So Listen

Maan:Huh Youre Not That Important In My Life That Ill Do Wat U want Me To.Infact Youre Not Important At All

Geet:I Dont Want To Be Important In The Life Of A Guy Who Sees Nothing More Than Sex.Thats Not How Life Works And If You Think It Is,Youre The Sickest Guy Ever.

I Raged With Anger.How CouldShe Say That About Me? I Grabbed Her And Pushed Her To The Wall.

Maan:Accha? I Only Think About Sex? I use You? That Just Proves How SICK And Cheap Your Thinking Is.

I Squuezed Her Arm And Put Her Arms behind Her Back.She Screamed In Pain.

Geet:Owww.Youre Hurting Me.Leave Me.

Maan:No

I Struggled Against Him But He Just Tightened His Grip And Hurt Me More.

Geet:Let Me Go.

Maan:And If I don't? What Will You Do? Youre A weak Girl,You Depend On others.You Stay In This House,You Use MY Money But Speak As If Youre Doing A Favour On ME By Staying Here?Youre STUPID.

I Used all my force and pushed against Him Until he was backed against the wall and i was blocking him from leaving.I smiled,Id Achieved My Purpose,I Had Him Cornered.He Glared At Me And The Depth In His Eyes Scared Me.I Looked Away From Him.

Geet:Why Did You Marry Me?Why Did You Ruin My Life? Why Couldnt You Just Say NO? And When You Knew You Couldnt Accept This Relationship Why Did You Use Me? Why Did You Sleep With Me? Why AGAIN And Again Have You Made Me Pregnant And then FORCED Me To Have An Abortion? I Want An Answer

Maan:I Have No Time For Your STUPID Lectures.MOVE.

He Pushed Me Away And I Fell On The Bed.My Hand Instinctively Raised To My Stomach To Protect My Womb.He Walked Out But I Walked Afer Him And Raised My Arm To Stop Him.

Geet:Im PREGNANT.Again.

He Sighed And Then Continued Walking Away.

Geet:What The...?

Maan:I'll gIve you the money in the morning and have the car waiting for you At 12 To take you the clinic.

Geet:Why do i need to go to the clinic?

Maan:To Have an Abortion Obviously!!

Geet:But Im not telling you to be involved with the child am i? I'll raise it myself,Do everything for it myself So Why Do I need to have an abortion?

Maan:Yeah right!! You Ruined my Life,I'll Ruin Yours

Geet:Ive Not Seen A Man Like You Ever.Someone Who Is As Brutal,Mean And A Complete Idiot.

Maan:Huh Like I Care.Ive Been Told that Too Many Times.Be Ready At 12.

Geet:But..?

I Hated This Man.Every Time I thought He Had Changed Or His Feelings For Me Were Changing,He Proved Me Wrong.I Wondered Why I Put Up With This? And Then I Remebered  And A Tear Rolled Down my Cheek .I Loved Him.

END

Precap:ABORTION🤢

Ab Tere Bin Hum Bhi Jee Lenge😭 

As Soon As I HIT 150 LIKES Ill Update Part 7😉

I WAnt LONG Comments😳

Look At The Post UNDERNEATH😳

Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago